INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Library Cover Art  (Read 1122 times)

copernicus

Media Library Cover Art
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:31:00 pm »

Hi,

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you to the community here - you've certainly helped make the introduction to JRiver much easier!

I've got a question related to managing a video library remotely using Media Network that I can't seem to solve.  My current configuration is as follows:

1) a HTPC running JRiver that contains the main media library. This has been configured with three mapped network drives (e.g. V: for video etc.) and 'Tools -> Options -> File Locations' configured to use the network drives for media.

2) a laptop that is configured to use the HTPC library.  This laptop also has the same mapped network drives and Tools -> Options -> File Locations are using appropriate mapped drives.

My current issue - I'm attempting to set the cover art remotely using the laptop.  From the HTPC, I can successfully right click on a video and 'Get Movie Info...' and this will pull the metadata and associated image file from a source and looks great (associated Folder.jpg is created in the directory containing the video file).  When I attempt to do this from my laptop, the metadata is retrieved and saved successfully, however the cover art does not appear (and no associated Folder.jpg created).  The setting in Options -> File Locations -> Cover Art for both HTPC and laptop is set to 'In the same folder as the file (as Folder.jpg)' and the checkbox 'Also store image in the file's tag' is checked.

Hopefully I've missed something simple and one of the JRiver gurus can point me in the right direction!

Thanks,
Mike

sorenpind

Re: Media Library Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 01:26:10 am »

I seem to have the same issue here - can anybody help?
Pages: [1]   Go Up