INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Restoring old MC16 setup ~  (Read 1162 times)

vinod_david

• Recent member
Restoring old MC16 setup ~
« on: October 04, 2011, 03:37:30 am »

Hello:

I just formatted my C: drive and reinstalled windows. So, after giving my registration code and reinstalling my MC16, am unable to get my old MC16 setup in which I have removed many unwanted options and made my screen total black.

How do I get my old setup with all music imported automatically?

TIA.

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Restoring old MC16 setup ~
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 04:13:06 am »

You restored your library backup, yes? MC16 does not usually remember settings automatically by it self after a disk format :)
If your screen goes black it's probably a bad Display driver or Directx. Get updated driver and software online.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

vinod_david

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:16:01 am »

The black screen i meant was 'a black skin - carbon'. ;D

How to import audio files that i have in 1 tb drive to mc16?

How to remove things like 'amazon, media center website, interact forum... ' from the main menu?

tia

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 05:31:23 am »

If you have added skins previously, you'll have to add them again. They are probably not backed up with your settings.

If the media was imported earlier, you can just restore library, and the media will be imported. If you have not added it before, you need to add the media manually. Go to File, Library, Import and choose Import a single folder for one time import, or Auto Import if you plan on adding media on the disk. Remember to choose the correct media to import.

To remove items and functionality in MC16, you need to check the options under General and Features.

Remember to go through every option on the option page. This will give you a very good idea of what is possible with MC, and it will save you and others a lot of time in the future :)
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

vinod_david

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 08:51:56 am »

Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up