INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazon Reviews  (Read 1127 times)

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Amazon Reviews
« on: October 20, 2011, 08:42:24 pm »

284 of 309 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Where are my lupine powers, May 21, 2009
By James Robinson - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)    I am very disappointed and borderline furious with this item. After reading all the reviews, I was expecting miraculous wolf-like powers. I have worn the T-shirt many times and have yet to exhibit any skill at bounding through the woods or sniffing. My growling abilities still suck too. I had taken time off work for a camping trip with my wife, Claire, which we'll have to cancel now. What's the point of going when my sole goal was to run with my lupine brothers. As a test run I tried to introduce myself to a doberman and -- well let's just say that could have gone better.

As an interesting side-bar, when I wear this T-shirt I do have the ability to fly through the air which leads me to believe there may have been a mistake at the warehouse. I'm guessing that there is some poor soul out there with a "three eagles and the sun" T-shirt who is equally as dissatisfied as he howls at the moon and gnaws on freshly killed fawn. I will be exchanging this item soon for a T-shirt that works in the manner I was hoping for. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (4)
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
Re: Amazon Reviews
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 08:43:07 pm »

6 of 51 people found the following review helpful:

1.0 out of 5 stars I got punched in the face,

By

gaynerd - See all my reviews

This review is from: Counterfeit Money Detector Pen Bill Marker Buy1get1FREE (Office Product)
 I purchased this pen, and counted the minutes until it arrived. When it came, I immediately started marking all currency in site with it. I emptied out my wallet and marked everything. I smashed my piggy bank and marked all the coins. Didn't find any counterfeits.
 Then I went to my neighbors houses, knocked on all the doors in my apartment complex. Asked everyone to empty their wallets so I could use my magic pen on it and catch counterfeiters. One guy shut the door on my nose. It hurt. Another old lady pointed a shotgun at my head. Then a big Ukrainian man socked me in the face! It broke my cheek bone, nose, and fractured my eye socket. All because of this stupid pen!
 And it doesn't even write that well on regular paper.
This pen sucks!
Fayetteville, NC, USA

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 09:35:48 pm »

Doing a bit of buying for my friends from Newegg, I too often find very enjoyable reviews of products...  The ones I really do not enjoy though are the ones that knock a product for something it does advertise to have..

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

wig

• MC Beta Team

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 01:47:14 pm »

Funny
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up