INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hide Name/Title  (Read 1342 times)

perpetual98

• Junior Woodchuck
Hide Name/Title
« on: October 21, 2011, 10:05:51 pm »

Is there a way to not have the movie title or name displayed in Theater View?  I have the covers for the movies, and my kids pretty much just whip through the covers in MediaBrowser currently.  It would be cool if I could hide the name of the movie and perhaps only show it if the database isn't populated with a cover.

EDIT:  Not too familiar with the screens yet, but if I Toggle List View through my movies and eventually get to the one where the covers are all square (which will hopefully get fixed to a DVD cover ratio) is does what I'm after.  It won't show the title of the movie for those movies that have covers.  If they don't, it has the title in the empty square.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Hide Name/Title
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 10:26:15 pm »

I'd like to see the aspect ratio changed for movie covers too. I've been asking for this since the 3D wall was introduced. My video cover art is a mixture of posters, DVD front and back, and Blu-Ray front and back covers. I would have no objection to a mixture of these aspect ratios in my wall; I'd much prefer that to the square cropping currently used to make everything appear uniform.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Hide Name/Title
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 11:47:56 pm »

Yes DVD showroom would be really nice...
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)
Pages: [1]   Go Up