INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netflix as Services & Plug Ins  (Read 1886 times)

rgadawg

• Recent member
Netflix as Services & Plug Ins
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:55:19 pm »

AVid user of MC, always buy the discount beta offer, Nice you do that.  Nothing touchesthe software and I've tried all the big dawgs, Adobe manager, etc.

I can't get my Netflix account to come in on the menus of mC17, not sure what I'm doing wrong, followed the directions about enabling the WIFII

Are he only services integrated with MC17 the ones currently listed user Services and Plugins

Any plans to Add Netflix, Slacker, ""

Thanks for one of my most valuable pieces of software

8,790 videos
80,000 MP#
12,000 fulllength movies on 10 TB or HDD space :)

-RA

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Netflix as Services & Plug Ins
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:34:14 am »

If you're talking about in Standard View, it's under video, Connected Video, Right Click > Featured Websites.

rgadawg

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 04:43:01 am »

I found it under "Audio" > "Connected Media"
Right click connected media > Add Website> and add anything on the web :)
Netflix, Slacker, work great.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 06:36:31 am »

Netflix is also under Video in Theater View.

Thanks for the kind comment.

rgadawg

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 08:39:45 pm »

Kudos, kudos, kudos. Your production team is at the top of the list of those with infallible integrity.  Yes, I found it all. AWESOME. I am very hard on software, and have had a few crashes wit MC17, but I do believe beta 17 is more stable than stable 16.  I have a very powerful machine, with top notch video card. No hardware limits.  I have bought every pre-offered upgrade since 15, and everyone else should do the same.  They run side by side, and if you have too many bugs, then give it some time and stability will com.  Beta 17 installed flawlessley, with ALL my 16 settings, and libraries.

All my 8,000 music videos are on an external 3 TB SATA, with cases that aren't exactly ready for 3 TB yet, which could be some reason for crashes.

Thanks for your great work

I haven't switched over to MC17 for Audio, Images yet, cause I've got another program that is top of the line for 80,000 MP3s, but I'm thinking about giving it a try.  That's saying a lot about your software
Pages: [1]   Go Up