INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW: Weather  (Read 1872 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
NEW: Weather
« on: October 27, 2011, 06:49:26 pm »

MC17.0.24 has a new weather feature for Theater View.  This build will be available in a few days.

This has been a single station display with data from weather.com.  Now it allows three stations and the data can be retrieved from weather.com, Google, or NOAA (U.S. government).

Here's a screenshot:

Larger image

ThoBar

• Was confishy
Re: NEW: Weather
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 07:13:28 pm »

Thank you!

Small suggestion, if its not already the case, have the background image reflect the current conditions for the currently selected location.

C.

ThoBar

• Was confishy
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 07:42:24 pm »

Also... it'd be nice to be able to drop the current (not forecast) weather for the primary location on to the Theater View home screen somewhere...

bunglemebaby

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 07:57:14 pm »

Also... it'd be nice to be able to drop the current (not forecast) weather for the primary location on to the Theater View home screen somewhere...
Yeah, if the weather were floating above the text links for Audio, Video, et al. it might darn well turn into something I found useful.  :D

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 08:11:59 pm »

Small suggestion, if its not already the case, have the background image reflect the current conditions for the currently selected location.

Or be current radar  :D
pretend this is something funny

sunfire7

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 11:35:44 pm »

+1
Happy licensed MC 15-19 User :)
Mac version early bird
My english is not perfect! My native lang is spanish

perpetual98

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 08:29:40 am »

Oooh, I'd be all for having a persistent position of the clock and just the temperature (maybe an icon for rain/sun/etc) on all Theater View screens.  I  might have to fire up MSPaint.  Muaahaahaahaaa (evil laugh)
Pages: [1]   Go Up