INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Team Viewer Support Request?  (Read 2735 times)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Team Viewer Support Request?
« on: October 30, 2011, 10:20:34 am »

Could the MC beta team or any one that's really good at setups take advantage of Team Viewer?  For a small donation a MC expert could remote in to the users PC to configure audio and video setups, at the same time educate the user on how to do things they are not capable of.  This is not a feature request.  It is more like a support request.

Feedback?

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Team Viewer Support Request?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 07:48:03 pm »

Is this something you'd be prepared to pay for? or are you looking for people to volunteer? I'm self employed and work from home, so would be happy to do this, but my time isn't free  ;D (and NOT endorsed in any way shape or form by JRiver - I think this is where the problem would lie - If my work isn't to someone's liking, this may then reflect incorrectly on the software...)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 07:50:04 pm »

I think we can endorse you.

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 04:58:28 am »

So, preproman, how much would you be prepared to "donate" for this service?

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 02:39:00 pm »

So, preproman, how much would you be prepared to "donate" for this service?

Well my friend.  I do already and have no problem I'm paying for service render.  For an hours work I'll pay $20.  I think that is far.  As I pay this for a few other programs that I use.  This type of thing already exist.  I have no Idea about linux but i use a unRAID server.  Things that I want done on that I surly do pay for the time of the knowledgeable. 

Does that answer your question?

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 10:17:37 pm »

Please don't assume that I was insinuating that you weren't prepared to pay. That's not what I meant at all and I apologise if it came across that way.

My normal hourly rate is AU$88/hr, min 1 hr, however I'd be prepared to go to AU$45/hr, min 1/2 hr. I'd have to put it on my books, so it would be invoiced properly etc and you could pay by PayPal.

If this sounds acceptable to you, you can email me the setup you want to justin at socialinteractions dot com dot au. I'll let you know if I can do it and if so we can move forward from that.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 08:11:12 am »

Please don't assume that I was insinuating that you weren't prepared to pay. That's not what I meant at all and I apologise if it came across that way.

My normal hourly rate is AU$88/hr, min 1 hr, however I'd be prepared to go to AU$45/hr, min 1/2 hr. I'd have to put it on my books, so it would be invoiced properly etc and you could pay by PayPal.

If this sounds acceptable to you, you can email me the setup you want to justin at socialinteractions dot com dot au. I'll let you know if I can do it and if so we can move forward from that.

What's that in US $?

imugli

• MC Beta Team
Re: Re: Team Viewer Support Request?
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 08:22:16 am »

US$46 as I write.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Re: Team Viewer Support Request?
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 11:08:37 am »

US$46 as I write.

Sorry buddy - I'm only willing to donate US $20 per hour.  Thanks..
Pages: [1]   Go Up