INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a way to save a recorded episode?  (Read 951 times)

eapool

• Galactic Citizen
Is there a way to save a recorded episode?
« on: October 31, 2011, 09:51:38 am »

We are recording quite a few shows with MC17.  Currently, I have most of my subscriptions set to keep 10 episodes.  Is it possible for me to somehow mark an episode to be kept and not included in the count of 10?  For example, my wife records some shows from HGTV and periodically there is an episode that she would like to keep.  Can I mark this episode so that it isn't deleted and not counted toward the count of 10?  I am not sure what criteria the program uses to track the number of episodes recorded, but if I moved it to a different directory or changed the name of the show, would that work?

Thanks,

Alex

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Is there a way to save a recorded episode?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 12:36:17 pm »

We are recording quite a few shows with MC17.  Currently, I have most of my subscriptions set to keep 10 episodes.  Is it possible for me to somehow mark an episode to be kept and not included in the count of 10?  For example, my wife records some shows from HGTV and periodically there is an episode that she would like to keep.  Can I mark this episode so that it isn't deleted and not counted toward the count of 10?  I am not sure what criteria the program uses to track the number of episodes recorded, but if I moved it to a different directory or changed the name of the show, would that work?

Thanks,

Alex

It is not possible now, but I think it is a good idea.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up