INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plug-In Request: Automatic Switch of Views Depending on the Media Type Playing  (Read 2007 times)

Mars

• World Citizen

I have already requested this in general threads of several versions, but maybe it could be "easily" reached through a Plug-In. So this is a development request for you, Plug-In geniuses 8).

In particular, during a mixed Audio and Music Videos session, I would like MC to display Theater View Playing Now for Audio tracks (I'm an Artist Slideshow devoted ;)) and to automatically switch to Display View for Music Videos.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I pretty much have this working if you are not concerned about where it leaves you when playback stops. I will post a version for you in my plugin thread later this week...

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

Mars

• World Citizen

Great, Ken!

if you are not concerned about where it leaves you when playback stops

You mean what view? Not really concerned at the moment, but If I had to choose, I think I'd like it to display Theater View Playing Now when playback stops.

Thank You Very Much For Your Time!

kensn

• MC Beta Team

No problem. I just need to tidy up the interface so that the original design of the plugin is a bit seperate from this function. I also use this now for mixed media. I just wish we could do volumne leveling between audio and video..

Ken

Mars

• World Citizen

I also use this now for mixed media. I just wish we could do volumne leveling between audio and video..

;)

kensn

• MC Beta Team

Ok check out 0.0.9 .. See if it does what you want...

Ken

Mars

• World Citizen

Thank You Ken! Can't wait to play with it as soon as I get home.

I publish the link to your Plug-In, to all who may be interested ;). Inactivity Plugin by Kensn: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=65985.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up