INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video cover art problems  (Read 1187 times)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Video cover art problems
« on: November 09, 2011, 12:33:56 am »

Trying to manually add 'cover art' to each episode using 'paste from clipboard'.  The cover art is being written to the file: 'TV Program - [Series].jpg', and all episodes are getting the exact same cover art.  

The cover art added from AutoMeta appears to be using SxxExx.jpg naming.  

How do you add cover art for each show manually?  Do you to switch back and forth between explorer and MC and manually rename each image after doing the 'paste from clipboard' function?

---------

Edit - tried the manual method, didn't work.  Really stumped on how to get cover art assigned for each episode.  These are 'multi-part' episodes that AutoMeta can't automatically tag (multiple episodes in a single file).

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
Re: In video coverart hell
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 06:08:30 pm »

I too am currently stumped about how to deal with TV cover art. I currently don't know where MC is pulling the art files or screen-grabs. Sometimes I have luck browsing by "Folder" in Theater View and just using my TV series path (I think it is using folder.jpg), other times browsing by Series, Season, and then sorting by episode works better. They produce different cover art results at all hierarchies.

Do I need to use the TVSeries(GetInfo) field in order to properly use TV cover art? What exactly does this field contain?

Could someone provide a straight-forward explanation of how to apply episode, season, and series cover art?

kensn

• MC Beta Team
Re: Video cover art problems
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 07:48:18 pm »

I am a little confused also... Would like to know how to apply cover art to seasons...
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

struct

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Video cover art problems
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 09:02:38 pm »

There have been a couple of posts about the TV episode screenshots not working.  I think the concensus was that we are hoping JRiver will provide a new and fancy means of control and they aren't fixing this anomoly/limitation outside of the overhaul.  Just live with it for a little longer??  At least I hope this is how it plays out.

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up