INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie Info  (Read 1193 times)

audunth

• Citizen of the Universe
Movie Info
« on: November 11, 2011, 11:36:29 pm »

Hi,

First, thanks for finally making us able to get movie info from other sources than Wikipedia. Now I can get real descriptions for the movies instead of the descriptions from Wikipedia that says little or nothing about the plot of the movie. But I have a couple of questions/problems:

- Is it possible to do it for several movies at the same time? Getting the description for one movie at a time would take hours...

- When I deselect the picture (I already have Blu-ray cover art in place for all my Blu-ray rips) for one movie, the next time it's selected again. When I deselect Use Image it should be remembered the next time.

- When I decide to use the info, it changes the name also. If I hadn't already named the movie, it wouldn't find any info, so the name shouldn't be touched. It's annoying when I've used a custom name, for example "Daredelvil Director's Cut" and it renames it to "Daredevil".
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
Re: Movie Info
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 01:06:41 am »

I too would love to see this for multiple files in one go.

On the other hand, I use the name changing as a feature, allowing me to use the common name for the films I have. I do sometimes add extended edition or similar manually once the info has been retrieved.

maid

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 01:23:09 am »

IMDB movie rating would be good too
Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV

audunth

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 05:50:41 am »

On the other hand, I use the name changing as a feature, allowing me to use the common name for the films I have. I do sometimes add extended edition or similar manually once the info has been retrieved.

Okay, maybe there could be three options, Use info, Use image and Use name. And they should all be remembered next time the dialog is brought up.
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 08:52:58 am »

I agree. I manually change the name in the lookup dialog so that it matches the accepted nomenclature, and would like that change applied to my files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up