INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP Studio - Output Format window display problem  (Read 1430 times)

Uncle Taiji

DSP Studio - Output Format window display problem
« on: December 09, 2011, 10:16:42 pm »

Under Win7 on a new Acer One laptop (?) with a 1366x768 display the "Output Format" window under DSP Studio displays with the bottom of the window hidden by the Win7 taskbar.  There seems to be no way to scroll the bottom of the window above the taskbar to access hidden elements of the window.   Under WinXP and earlier versions of MC I'd not experienced this problem also using a 1366x768 display.  I'm hoping to use the Acer as a music server.   Any solutions would be appreciated - or maybe it is a bug?

AoXoMoXoA

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
Re: DSP Studio - Output Format window display problem
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 09:38:23 am »

I find the same problem with the 'Output Format' in the DSP Studio, the window is too long to see both top and bottom on my screen.

Toshiba Portege 13"
Screen Resolution: 1366 X 768
. . . the game is rigged

DarkPenguin

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 10:33:06 am »

Give it up.  Matt hates netbooks.

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 12:50:44 pm »

Portege is NOT a netbook   :P

. . . the game is rigged

Uncle Taiji

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 03:39:12 pm »

Dark Penguin:

Does your "give it up" mean that I will be unable to modify the Media Center playback parameters?   If so given that you say "Matt hates ..." then why isn't this mentioned in advertising.  Is it a bug or not?  Clearly I'm not the only one who's seen the problem.  Does this mean that Media Center is useless under Win7 and a 1366x768 display?   Strange ... Media Center 16 worked under WinXP and with a 1366x768 display.  What is different with MC 17?

DarkPenguin

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 04:14:07 pm »

Dark Penguin:

Does your "give it up" mean that I will be unable to modify the Media Center playback parameters?   If so given that you say "Matt hates ..." then why isn't this mentioned in advertising.  Is it a bug or not?  Clearly I'm not the only one who's seen the problem.  Does this mean that Media Center is useless under Win7 and a 1366x768 display?   Strange ... Media Center 16 worked under WinXP and with a 1366x768 display.  What is different with MC 17?

It was a joke.

The MC17 output format dialog appears 716 pixels tall with the normal fonts and the default skin under windows 7.  The MC16 dialog appears to be 619 pixels tall.  The main difference being the new sample rate section of the dialog.  This completely screws me with my 1024x600 netbook.  It should fit on your screen.  Perhaps you are not using default fonts?  Different skin?
Pages: [1]   Go Up