INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with Guide - Grid View with large amounts of info - MC hangs  (Read 842 times)

eapool

• Galactic Citizen

I recently added a Hauppauge Colossus to my system allow me to watch DTV in Media Center.  I added the tuner fine and when I loaded the guide from mc2xml, everything seemed to work well.  In standard view, I can see all the channels and the associated programs.  There are some programs that come in without an associated channel.  However, when I switch to Theater View and select the grid view, MC will hang.  I have tried waiting for hours to make sure it wasn't just me being impatient, but it never shows the grid.  If I create a new view in Theater View and use the inital list view, everything seems fine, but if I toggle views to the grid view, MC hangs again.  I have a grid view with only my antenna channels and it is working fine.  I am not sure if this is related to the large amount of data that the DTV guide has or if it is because there are some programs with no associated channel.  Either way, I am at a loss on what to do next and would appreciate any help.

I am running 17.0.38

Thanks,

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up