INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rob's Impact Cosmos Visualizer  (Read 1481 times)

Lunatique

• World Citizen
Rob's Impact Cosmos Visualizer
« on: November 28, 2011, 07:15:08 am »

I have always wished that MC could have a visualizer I actually really liked and would use, and I decided to spent some time in the Visualizer Studio and see if I could come up with one I would actually use. After a whole day of tweaking and experimenting, I finally came up with one that has the qualities I'm looking for.

I basically designed it to do the following:

-Have aesthetically pleasing color combinations instead of really garish/loud/grating combinations.

-More dramatic shapes, movements, and colors are triggered by impacts in the music. On the biggest impacts, there will be a small explosion and the direction will swerve and roll, as well as a bit wilder colors showsing up.

-Minor movements are triggered normal beats in the music.

-The general feel is like traveling through a wormhole in space. If you've watched sci-fi movies with such scenes, you should have an idea how this might look.

-It is highly suggested you run the this visualizer at the highest quality setting, and full screen. If you run it too small, such as when it's attached as a tiny screen at the left/bottom corner, the visualizer will look wrong.

I hope you enjoy it. I certainly had fun making it!

AoXoMoXoA

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
Re: Rob's Impact Cosmos Visualizer
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:54:51 am »

Nice job, thanks!
. . . the game is rigged
Pages: [1]   Go Up