INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo Question/Request  (Read 968 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Gizmo Question/Request
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:29:31 am »

Will we ever be able to customise view schemes on Gizmo? If so how best would it be done? Would it be better making a separate root view in MC in which Gizmos' views would reflect? Or would it be better to allow manual creation of view schemes inside the Gizmo itself? Many of my view schemes are far too complex consider putting on Gizmo but it still would be nice to be able to replace the Genre view with Genre/Style with the expression I currently use in all my schemes "Replace(•Replace([Styles], ; , •), •, ;[Genre]\)&datatype=[list].. Also as I use delimiters in many of my fields it would be nice to change the Album Artist view on Gizmo with [Album Artist]&datatype=[list]..

Thank you

csimon

Re: Gizmo Question/Request
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 04:38:55 am »

You can already do this, surely?  There is a separate section in Media Network for customising view schemes for Gizmo.  The problem is that MC does not have a unified system of view schemes and for each type of role you want to use MC in (client player, DLNA server, web-based remotes, theater view) you have to set up a separate set of view schemes.  If you already have view schemes set up the way you want them from within MC, then you need to replicate them in the Gizmo set-up.

locust

Re: Gizmo Question/Request
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 11:02:13 am »

Can you?? Thanks found it now..
Pages: [1]   Go Up