INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC17 Bug - Adding folders to the Auto Import list don't hold initial settings  (Read 856 times)

swinster

• World Citizen

Hi,

I have a bug for you in MC17

In the Auto Import option, you can add folder of which you can select various media types to import (pus other settings such as auto taging media sub types). However, these setting do not hold when applied to the folder if they are adjusted during the initial creation of the folder - they are simply reset to the default values (Music, Images and Video selected). You first need to "OK" the folder creation, then go back and Edit the folder and change its settings. Second time on the folder setting are remembered.

This happens in the latest version of MC 17, but I haven't checked MC16.

I would also like to see an option to edit the folder location once created. At the moment you need to delete and re-create am Auto Import folder - bit of a pain if you move the location of a folder (perhaps to a Network Share etc.), or (as has happened to me) you run through the options and press OK, before realising that the folder selected was the last folder you chose to add as an Auto Import folder so end up with two folders added of the same location.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chris

Alto

I have the exact same issue - a minor annoyance, but it's there nonetheless...
Pages: [1]   Go Up