INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center  (Read 281286 times)

sunfire7

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center
« Reply #450 on: August 14, 2012, 10:16:41 am »

Wow guys, I have jremote on my iPhone and believed it was the best, but yesterday I got a new iPad and the first app I installed was jremote, WOW, the interface is, the best I've seen! Bye bye music app, welcome jremote!!!!
Happy licensed MC 15-19 User :)
Mac version early bird
My english is not perfect! My native lang is spanish

<°)))))><

• Junior Woodchuck
  • looking fishy
« Reply #451 on: August 14, 2012, 04:39:03 pm »

I discovered some funny behaviour...

All files that are played in zone "This device" also show up in MC under "Playlists > Recently Imported".
They show up some seconds after playback started, sometimes the list style of the view has to be changed in MC to see the effect.
I've used My River and Gizmo to stream to iPad/NexusS, but they don't show this effect, it does not seem to be a MCWS issue.

No big thing, but it can get weird while tagging and importing files to the library  :P

HiFiTubes

« Reply #452 on: August 18, 2012, 01:42:21 am »

Frustrating bug for this killer app:

Example, my son is watching a show in Office zone. I open JRemote on my iPad and have to go into PlayingNow to select my HiFi Zone.

When I select any other zone, it is shifting the main PC (Office zone) to display the selected zone; so my son's show vanishes and he is looking at my cover art.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #453 on: August 24, 2012, 02:33:52 pm »

Wishlist:
Is it possible to not show the Password for connection credentials (show the letter shortly, then dots)?
Can you add year and sort options to album view?

Also, is it correct (bug?) that when connecting on IP address to a password protected server, it always says computer is found but authentication failed?

Thanks!

daveman

• Galactic Citizen
  • I am still a baby user of JRiver :)
« Reply #454 on: August 25, 2012, 11:11:44 am »

Adding music to a playlist works well.... however, an option to remove a song from a playlist would be even nicer.

Also, I often find that my kids click on a song and it starts to play rather than holding onto a song and getting the add to play next option, erasing a list of chosen songs... a way to save a list of selected songs would be nice.

dave

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #455 on: August 25, 2012, 01:08:15 pm »

Playing back shuffled is confusing and could use some UI work.

For example, I often want to Shuffle Play one of my Smartlists.  If I use the Play all tracks shuffled item in the playlist, though, it doesn't actually shuffle (it plays them in-order).  Same goes for browsing my music library through the Audio item.  The "Play all tracks shuffled" button doesn't seem to work at all, for some reason.

If I long-tap on an item (without "opening it") and choose Shuffle and Play All, this works correctly.

PS. Maybe it is because I have sort-order defined explicitly in all of my Views and Smartlists, rather than sorting using the column headings in Standard View?  But that's how you have to do it to get a sort-order in the Media Network views, so it needs to be able to deal with that.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #456 on: August 25, 2012, 01:24:22 pm »

A super-duper-awesomesauce addition for the future would be the ability to cache a certain amount of music locally for offline playback (limited to a certain user-selectable size).  So, for example, I could tell JRemote to cache up to 6GB of data.

What I'm thinking is two-fold:

1. You could designate a certain Playlist/Smartlist (or something) in the server-setup settings, and then JRemote would try to keep these files cached all the time (checking for new items whenever on WiFi and downloading them in the background, for example).
2. It would cache the last-songs-played in a FIFO system.  The stuff that hasn't been played the "longest ago" would fall out of the cache as it fills up (but it would preserve the items in #1 first and only do #2 if there was extra room left over in its "allotted space").

Then, just add a special JRemote-side playlist item to the Playlists "Tab" that shows all currently cached media.  This would be SUPER SWEET for using JRemote in places with no cell coverage (Airplanes and whatnot).  I don't know what the implications of that would be for the App Store, but I suspect it would be fine.  iCatcher and all the podcast catchers do essentially the same thing (download tracks in the background and save them in the App's storage).  There might even be other music streamers that do this, I'm not sure, as I use JRemote not those.

Also, it would be really awesome if JRemote would do a bit of read-ahead caching.

So, if you are playing an album, when it finishes downloading the current track to play back, start downloading the next one and hold it in the cache, so that when it comes time to switch tracks, you don't have trouble if your 3G connection is weak at that particular moment.  Plus, you could probably implement gapless playback then, which would be sweet.

I can tell that with my home server at least, JRemote typically downloads the entire currently playing track well before the track is finished playing.  You can tell if you are playing something and then move somewhere where the signal is non-existent/weak.  The current track finishes playing, but then it stops when trying to load the next track.  So, once you have the caching system, why not keep reading the next upcoming track, to prevent this?  Of course, the user might manually switch, and then you'll have to stream the new one anyway, but most of the time it would prevent the "gap" and make playback more reliable.

EDIT:  Oh yeah, and the UI isn't great when you do encounter network problems due to weak signal.  It doesn't give you an error or any feedback, it just refuses to play, and looks broken.  You don't want it popping up modal dialogs all the time (which would be annoying), but some sort of indicator that shows "network problems, please wait" would be good.  It also seems like at some point JRemote "gives up" trying to resume when it hits a problem like this.  It would be good to keep trying to resume for a while, and then change the indicator to show "I gave up, move somewhere with better signal and try again" or something.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #457 on: August 25, 2012, 01:31:11 pm »

One last thing in my sudden tirade of JRemote suggestions (I've been using it a TON this week):

Special handling for Audiobooks.

While essentially ALL of my music listening on my iDevices has moved to JRemote, I still use the built-in Music app for Audiobooks (which means I still need to sync my phone with iTunes which makes glynor sad).  I use the built-in app because it has the 30sec skip back button and auto-resumes playback properly where you left off mid-file.

So, when JRemote is playing a list of files where [Media Sub Type]=Audiobook, it should:

* Resume where last-played in a track (use Bookmarking).
* Change the Playing Now UI to provide 30sec skip ahead/back buttons (I'd actually prefer 30 ahead, 10 back, but whatever you think is best will do).*

It would be neat if it could use/sync the Bookmarking with MC too, if possible in the API.  That way, when I'm out and about, I could listen to an audiobook in JRemote, and then when I get home, fire up the same audiobook in MC and resume right where I left off on the "big stereo".  If this isn't possible, though, then JRemote should have its own bookmarks.

* I really like how iCatcher has a swipe gesture for this.  Swipe right on Playing Now to skip 30 seconds ahead, swipe left to skip 10 seconds back.  It is easier to do this in the car than use a small touch target, particularly when the phone is mounted in a cradle thing on the windshield or dash.

broncodan

• World Citizen
« Reply #458 on: August 26, 2012, 11:09:56 pm »

Hi,

Just downloaded and started using and it works great EXCEPT - there's alway that....

actually not a big problem - I create the server using the passcode generated by MC and when I am on my home wifi network - no problems streaming to device.

When I try to stream when I am not connected to my network it doesn't seem to work.  So I created another server and directly typed in the global access IP manually and the correct port and then it works.

It seems to me that it is not using or switching over to the global access IP address when you choose the connect with access key option.

Hope that helps.

mantis07

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #459 on: August 27, 2012, 06:04:31 pm »

Les, just installed the new version that came out today.... Is there anyway to go back to the previous version?

Thx
tony

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #460 on: August 27, 2012, 07:19:49 pm »

Just loaded the new version from AppStore, but can't connect anymore.
There was no problem with the previous version.

No matter how i try to connect (access key or ip address + port), the connection fails because of wrong username/password - which are in fact perfectly correct.

The error message is: Found your computer but authentication failed. Make sure all values are correct.

This happens on an iPad 1st Gen with iOS 5.1.1.
What can i do?

pcstockton

« Reply #461 on: August 27, 2012, 08:04:49 pm »

Thanks for the update LesPaul!  The iPad revision is sweet.  

I love the Server specific, "Play to This Device" default setting.  It will allow me to never have to pick a zone.  I ONLY play to my device from my "Server".  And I ONLY play to my main zone with my "HTPC".

One small bug on the iPhone version.  The Home Button and Playlist Button at the top obscure the Artist/Album text.

Thanks again!
Patrick

HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

new2hifi

• Recent member
« Reply #462 on: August 27, 2012, 10:35:32 pm »

Just updated the JRemote App and now it crashes when I try to browse the categories views, i.e. albums, artist.....

Anyone else having this issue?

nickba

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #463 on: August 27, 2012, 11:13:46 pm »

I didn't install the new version because the description tells the Dark theme was removed. Please bring it back! It makes JRemote look better!

sunfire7

« Reply #464 on: August 28, 2012, 12:22:36 am »

I tried the new version too, and I must say, the Ipad version it's amazing!!! I love it.  :D

However I don't like the iPhone version, specially the now playing window. I liked the previous iPhone version a lot more... 

Thx for the update LesPaul

One small bug on the iPhone version.  The Home Button and Playlist Button at the top obscure the Artist/Album text.

I can confirm this bug

Another bug: In the Ipad version, now playing window in portrait mode, the volume icon it's over the volume bar
Mac version early bird

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #465 on: August 28, 2012, 12:36:01 am »

Seeing the issues above I'm not updating it.

But I wish LesPaul would come in and answer the questions/issues people have. He used to be more active I believe :(.

sunfire7

« Reply #466 on: August 28, 2012, 12:38:27 am »

In the hour or so that I am testing the new version I don't have any crash yet
Mac version early bird

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #467 on: August 28, 2012, 02:27:28 am »

Hey guys,

The reason that I am absent from this place at times is that I need breaks from this project so I wont burn out:).
I`m going over your comments now, and will answer soon.

I hope that most people are happy with the new update. A couple of people have reported crashes, and I suggest that they delete and reinstall the application.
While it probably does not look like it, this is probably the biggest update yet for JRemote. Most of the code has been altered in some way.

At the same time this is probably the best tested version, but I am not able to find every bug, and peoples setup may differ.
I think for upcoming versions, I may use a couple of beta testers, It`s becoming too much for me to handle alone.

The iphone version was a bit neglected in this revision, I am going to concentrate more on this version for the next release. Also, I can see that the new "now playing" design is not that great, will probably change it back. But the black "now playing" view on the iPad version will stay, its sort of in  transitional state, more changes to come there.

The reason I removed the dark theme in this version was because of time issues. Maintaining two seperate versions of the interface is very time consuming, but it will be back soon.

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #468 on: August 28, 2012, 02:43:28 am »

Deleting the App and reinstalling it, then entering the correct data did not solve my problem.
JRemote still can't connect to my computer.

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #469 on: August 28, 2012, 02:59:35 am »

I just want to talk a bit about the streaming support. Glynor, I  have read your comments, and there are good suggestions there that I will look more closely at.
This is more about streaming in general.

iOS does support gapless playback by using the AVQueuePlayer object. The reason it`s not used right now is that it didn`t really fit in with how JRemote lets you manipulate playlists. The queueplayer is pretty much designed to receive a list of items to play in order. Altering the playlist like you do in JRemote leads to very poor performance, since the queueplayer does not really support jumping back and forth, and will start to cache every item you skip over.

My first implementation of the streaming support used the queueplayer, but I was forced to abandon it for reasons mentioned and other issues. I think I will try to revisit
the queueplayer again soon to see if I can get it to behave. It is quite annoying with the gaps between songs.

Another issue that i "think" is a problem is that MC does not seem to support apples HTTP Live streaming protocols. It seems that when streaming, files are actually downloaded instead of streamed. This is very taxing on the app, and you will notice that the app becomes slower while the download is in progress.

I have spent a lot of time on this issue, but without much progress. Maybe some of you guys know more about how JRiver`s streaming support?

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #470 on: August 28, 2012, 03:00:56 am »

Fred1, are you using access key for connection? Could you try manual, or maybe reset the access key in MC?

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #471 on: August 28, 2012, 03:22:48 am »

Thanks LesPaul, really appreciate your feedback.

I'll update later today (ipad) and I'll report if I run into any issues connecting to stuff.

PS. Have you considered hiding the password?

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #472 on: August 28, 2012, 03:41:40 am »

Hi Mouse,

I`ll hide the password in the next release.

As always i will release a small update soon with fixes for issues people report in the new version, so please report any issues you may have.
I`ll try to reintroduce the dark theme as well.

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #473 on: August 28, 2012, 03:58:32 am »

I resetted the acces key in MC, entered the new access key in JRemote - with no success.
If you mean the "connect with IP address" method when you write "manual" then the answer is no; it doesn't work either.

If it helps: i use the latest build of MediaCenter 15

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #474 on: August 28, 2012, 05:37:52 am »

Could be the old version of JRiver, however I cant see why.
I will investigate the problem later today and let you know.

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #475 on: August 28, 2012, 05:43:56 am »

Thanks for your efforts!
There were no problems with MC 15 and JRemote with JRemote's last Version, however.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #476 on: August 28, 2012, 05:48:13 am »

Hi Mouse,

I`ll hide the password in the next release.

Thanks again!

Hamps

« Reply #477 on: August 28, 2012, 08:51:04 am »

Hi, thanks for such a cool app  :)  I recently moved my media server and library to a new computer and now get the following error message when I access custom library views on jremote "No Media. No media was found in this view".  Ive tried resetting the network key and reinstalling jremote but still no joy.  Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks.

new2hifi

• Recent member
« Reply #478 on: August 28, 2012, 09:01:29 am »

Deleting and re-installing the App did not fix the crashes. HELP!

Dirhael

• World Citizen
« Reply #479 on: August 28, 2012, 09:04:56 am »

Thank for for this lovely app, it makes my MC experience just that much better :)

I do have a request though. Would it be possible to make the popup menu that shows when long-pressing a file, show up relative to where you pressed? If not, could you add a configuration option to position it on the middle of the left or right half of the screen that you pressed (or something like that)?

Another request is to make more categories available under audio/video. If it [the app] would list all your media sub types, it would make things a whole lot better. As it is, if I want to play a music video, I'll have to dig down into a whole mess of video clips under "Other" that doesn't fit under the other categories already available either.
:: My J​RMC history :: 13>14>15> 16>17>18>19>20>21>23>24>25>26>27>28>29>30>31

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #480 on: August 28, 2012, 09:32:03 am »

new2hifi, are you the guy that mailed me regarding this crash? Anyway, I need more information about device, iOS version, MC version, any custom MC setup cusomization etc.
You can mail me directly if you wish.

Dirhael:
A better popup menu is on my todo list, including relative positioning.

You can customize all categories and sub-categories from within MC. Look under tools > options > advanced > Customize views for Gizmo & WebGizmo.
Any changes made here will be reflected in JRemote.

pcstockton

« Reply #481 on: August 28, 2012, 09:37:56 am »

Thanks again for the update, the support and a great attitude.

You would think some of these making comments would be a bit more gracious.  You deserve it.

Quick question....  not really a JRemote question, but it only applies to me when I use it.

In videos, my standard views show all TV Series in order of episode?  How can I set up the view so it shows them in Episode order in JRemote? 

Thanks again!!
Patrick

PS - I hear you on the streaming/downloading.  I keep finding a MC Conversion Folder full of the songs I play remotely.... does this have anything to do with it?

Cheers!
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

sunfire7

« Reply #482 on: August 28, 2012, 10:21:55 am »

PS - I hear you on the streaming/downloading.  I keep finding a MC Conversion Folder full of the songs I play remotely.... does this have anything to do with it?

I have that folder too, it's weird because even the AAC files are converted to mp3 to be able to stream to JRemote. Could be an option to convert only if necessary? or send pcm if not supported?

Thx LesPaul I appreciate your efforts to please the comunity, and if you want beta testers, count me in!  :)
Mac version early bird

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #483 on: August 28, 2012, 10:25:23 am »

Hi Paul,

I installed the new version and it works great for me. No more connection issues and I really like the new look.

One other request if you don't mind .. would it be possible to display the 'Year' and add a sort option for it albums? I would often like to sort ascending/descending on year, especially with artists that have a lot of albums.

Cheers!

new2hifi

• Recent member
« Reply #484 on: August 28, 2012, 12:17:57 pm »

new2hifi, are you the guy that mailed me regarding this crash? Anyway, I need more information about device, iOS version, MC version, any custom MC setup cusomization etc.
You can mail me directly if you wish.

Yes! Then I realized that I should come here as others can also benefit from solution.

Here is the video of the problem, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrJg3Dwe3JY

I am using JRiver Media Center 17 ver. 17.0.182 on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit. Most unused services of Windows 7 are disabled. No internet connection no firewall. No customization for MC except a customized view for main library and than customized views for Gizmo & WebGizmo. Two DLNA servers in MC sharing same library but little different customized views. For JRemote, I am using iPad 1 with iOS 5.1.1. Last version of JRemote never crashed even once.

pcstockton

« Reply #485 on: August 28, 2012, 12:20:34 pm »

I am getting a crash anytime I enter a large playlist, e.g. Recently Imported, or I queue a big list (Shuffle All on a genere).

HiFiTubes

« Reply #486 on: August 28, 2012, 12:28:24 pm »

Hey Les,

Please include this MAJOR bug in next fix:

Example, my son is watching a show in Server/Office zone.

I open JRemote on my iPad and have to go into PlayingNow to select my HiFi Zone.

When I log in with JRemote, and choose any other zone besides what my son is watching (or This Device), it is changing the display of the Server/Office zone to display any zone I select for control....so my son's show vanishes and he is looking at my cover art.

Once I switch the Server back to the Office zone, I can continue controlling my HiFi.

Maybe a DEFAULT ZONE is needed besides Play To This Device.

Either way this is a major headache.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #487 on: August 28, 2012, 01:18:13 pm »

The reason that I am absent from this place at times is that I need breaks from this project so I wont burn out:).

Take your time and whatever you do...

DO NOT BURN OUT.

This app is seriously awesome.  I'll read/respond/comment to your other stuff in a while.  I'm also busy.  ;) ;D

pcstockton

« Reply #488 on: August 28, 2012, 01:37:32 pm »

Take your time and whatever you do...

DO NOT BURN OUT.

This app is seriously awesome.  I'll read/respond/comment to your other stuff in a while.  I'm also busy.  ;) ;D
+ a billion

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #489 on: August 29, 2012, 02:02:48 am »

HiFiTubes, you bring up an interesting situation.

When you switch zone in JRemote, it will also switch the zone on the server.
However, that is not really necessary. You can control any zone without actually switching the servers zone as well.

I will make this an option in the next version.

MasterC

• Recent member
« Reply #490 on: August 29, 2012, 02:19:15 pm »

I just installed the new version (2.05) of JRemote on my ipad, connected to my server, and I can't see any icons on the left of my screen to choose any of my media.
The previous versions of JRemote all worked perfectly fine, no problems.

Am I missing something here??

Any help is appreciated!

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #491 on: August 29, 2012, 02:29:52 pm »

new2hifi, I have fixed the crash when scrolling the left pane. Silly mistake on my part.
Its very easy to reproduce. If you have more items than fit in the left pane the app will crash when you scroll.

I wont wait long before releasing the first bugfix release.

MasterC, is this a repeatable behaviour? Is the left navigation bar always empty even if you reconnect or connect to different machines?

MasterC

• Recent member
« Reply #492 on: August 29, 2012, 04:57:30 pm »

new2hifi, I have fixed the crash when scrolling the left pane. Silly mistake on my part.
Its very easy to reproduce. If you have more items than fit in the left pane the app will crash when you scroll.

I wont wait long before releasing the first bugfix release.

MasterC, is this a repeatable behaviour? Is the left navigation bar always empty even if you reconnect or connect to different machines?

I just tried it on my other server and it worked fine. Still doesn't work on my main server....

Nothing has changed on either server, the only thing I did was install the new version of JRemote in the iPad.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #493 on: August 29, 2012, 05:31:32 pm »

Updated my iPad last night.

It "lost" the entries for all of my servers.  There were still the right number of entries, but they were all "blank" (no name, no server info).  I had to reconfigure it from scratch.  Might want to take a look at that, but I'm not going to cry.

Also, love the new UI for iPad.  Didn't update my phone yet because I'm chicken before I go on a big trip.

However, I for one vote for the come-back of the Dark Theme.

pcstockton

« Reply #494 on: August 29, 2012, 10:14:35 pm »

blank servers (right quantity) as well here when I updated.  Also not a big deal for me.

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #495 on: August 29, 2012, 11:47:40 pm »

Could be the old version of JRiver, however I cant see why.
I will investigate the problem later today and let you know.

Do you have any suggestion to solve my problem of not being able to connect to the server anymore with the new version of JRemote?

dummy

• Recent member
« Reply #496 on: August 30, 2012, 02:24:16 am »

Les, just installed the new version that came out today.... Is there anyway to go back to the previous version?

Thx
tony

LesPaul,

I, too, would like to know If there is a way to come back to the previous version? I haven't updated to 2.05 yet because of the lack of the dark theme on that version, as I am afraid I won't like It at all, but I am still quite curious to try the new one anyway... So, If there is a way to come back to a previous version, I will install It, otherwise, will probably wait for Norma Desmond's comeback...

Picky customers, aren't we?

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #497 on: August 30, 2012, 03:05:11 am »

Sorry guys, there is no way to get back to previous versions, its a limitation of the app store.
I recommend that those depending on the dark theme wait a bit, I am working on it at the moment, and hope to include it in the next bugfix update.

I will try to release the updated version this weekend, so you will have it by next week.

Fred1, I not yet been able to reproduce your issue. I have tried with JRiver version 15 in all possible configurations.
As far i I know you are the only one having this issue, but at the same time its a critical issue, so I need to find the cause.

MasterC, your issue is also quite hard to track down, and I will need more time on that.
Can you think of any differences between your two servers? I`m thinking specifically about how jriver is configured.

ounal

• Recent member
« Reply #498 on: August 30, 2012, 08:16:43 am »

Les Paul,

Thank you for the updated version. I had no issues except the crash caused by scrolling the left pane which you had already solved.

For me the most desirable feature for the next versions is to be able to open the associated pdf booklets of the albums. You can maybe give a link or button to the pdf file that exists in the folder of the album's tracks. This button can download the pdf file and then automatically activate the ibooks to open it.

This would be the best feature (for me) of your already superb software.

MasterC

• Recent member
« Reply #499 on: August 30, 2012, 11:18:30 am »

Sorry guys, there is no way to get back to previous versions, its a limitation of the app store.
I recommend that those depending on the dark theme wait a bit, I am working on it at the moment, and hope to include it in the next bugfix update.

I will try to release the updated version this weekend, so you will have it by next week.

Fred1, I not yet been able to reproduce your issue. I have tried with JRiver version 15 in all possible configurations.
As far i I know you are the only one having this issue, but at the same time its a critical issue, so I need to find the cause.

MasterC, your issue is also quite hard to track down, and I will need more time on that.
Can you think of any differences between your two servers? I`m thinking specifically about how jriver is configured.

I'll try to play around with some settings when I get a chance....but as to what is different between the two servers settings right now I'm not too sure. BTW I like the new interface...and I appreciate your help in tracking down this problem!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Up