INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center  (Read 281410 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center
« Reply #800 on: January 11, 2013, 04:38:38 pm »

No love here? I know it's pretty vague; if there's more info I can provide...or a wiki or primer I should consult first. I'm happy to RTFM.

I'd recommend working through this:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Audio_Setup
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

FLAC2DAC

• Recent member
« Reply #801 on: January 11, 2013, 04:45:20 pm »

I'd recommend working through this:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Audio_Setup

OK, I'll start there. Thanks!

CD

pcstockton

« Reply #802 on: January 11, 2013, 06:00:13 pm »

CD,

Simply change the "zone" on the now playing page to "This device".

If you are trying to do it when off of your WLAN you need to make sure you set up the server with your global IP etc...

Good luck!
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

FLAC2DAC

• Recent member
« Reply #803 on: January 11, 2013, 06:11:55 pm »

CD,

Simply change the "zone" on the now playing page to "This device".

If you are trying to do it when off of your WLAN you need to make sure you set up the server with your global IP etc...

Good luck!
Patrick

Actually...when I changed the zone to "this device"...from the iPad Mini...that's when the files at least played through my Mini. And my issue isn't playing the files from the server; if I hook a monitor and keyboard up, I did have playback. It's from JRemote/iPad Mini.

Follow-up question...that will help with the first: if I RDC to the streamer, and try to play a file...I get an error about playback. Like it's trying to playback to the PC I'm dialed-in from. Is there anyway to say "no, no, no...just playback to the device you're on"?

CD

pcstockton

« Reply #804 on: January 11, 2013, 07:44:58 pm »

Sorry.... I cannot follow you.

-Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

FLAC2DAC

• Recent member
« Reply #805 on: January 11, 2013, 07:51:16 pm »

Sorry.... I cannot follow you.

-Patrick

OK, sorry...

I have a streamer, that I want to typically run headless. As I'm trying to get the JRiver figured-out, I hooked a keyboard and monitor to it, and things play fine the way playback is configured. Now...I've taken the monitor off, and running headless; trying to set JRemote up on iPad Mini. Having some trouble, as described above.

So...to troubleshoot, I RDC (remote desktop connect) into the streamer. But playback doesn't work when I do that, because it's as if JRiver is saying "this playback configuration won't work on the computer you're on"...meaning the computer I'm remoting-in from, rather than the computer it resides on.

Make sense now? Is there any way around that? While you guys are helping me troubleshoot the JRemote issue...I'd hate to drag a monitor and keyboard back to it (but will if I have to). Just can't believe I can't control JRiver remotely, without it wanting to take the settings of the computer I'm remoting from.

Thanks,
CD

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #806 on: January 11, 2013, 10:35:02 pm »

New version is out.  Very happy to have currently playing playlist management.

That said I thought it would would have been in the library management slide up not the now playing screen.  I'm usually there building, ordering or removing a track I accidentally added by mistake.  Would it be possible to have it both places?

Les Paul, thanks for all the hard work!

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #807 on: January 11, 2013, 10:41:16 pm »

OK, sorry...

I have a streamer, that I want to typically run headless. As I'm trying to get the JRiver figured-out, I hooked a keyboard and monitor to it, and things play fine the way playback is configured. Now...I've taken the monitor off, and running headless; trying to set JRemote up on iPad Mini. Having some trouble, as described above.

So...to troubleshoot, I RDC (remote desktop connect) into the streamer. But playback doesn't work when I do that, because it's as if JRiver is saying "this playback configuration won't work on the computer you're on"...meaning the computer I'm remoting-in from, rather than the computer it resides on.

Make sense now? Is there any way around that? While you guys are helping me troubleshoot the JRemote issue...I'd hate to drag a monitor and keyboard back to it (but will if I have to). Just can't believe I can't control JRiver remotely, without it wanting to take the settings of the computer I'm remoting from.

Thanks,
CD

Wasapi or directsound will die if you rdc into your j river streamer box, that's the nature of rdc, it instantiates it's own special sound device.  Use asio to solve this problem if your dac drivers support it.  If asio isn't an option you will have to plug your monitor and peripherals in until you have your other problem sorted out.

pcstockton

« Reply #808 on: January 12, 2013, 02:43:01 am »

Make sense now?

No.  Sorry.  Some others will have to chime in.

-p

Dan1970

• Recent member
« Reply #809 on: January 12, 2013, 02:45:24 am »

CD,
If you are using microsoft remote desktop there is an option somewhere to keep all sound coming from the server instead of the computer you are doing rd from. I use it all the time, works perfect also with wasapi.

tseipel

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #810 on: January 12, 2013, 06:48:47 am »

Hello,

Forgive me if this question has been answered elsewhere.

I have my library encoded in ALAC/AIFF, and have employed the iTunes field "Album Artist Sort Order" to ensure that Bob Dylan is alphabetized under "D" rather than "B" and that U2 is alphabetized as "UTwo" rather than at the beginning of "U." Obsessive-compulsive? Likely ...

My question: Is there a way to create a custom field in JRemote (a la MC), such that I can view by Album Artist Sort Order?

Thanks in advance for the reply and thanks again to LesPaul for a phenomenal app.

Tim

csimon

« Reply #811 on: January 12, 2013, 07:09:46 am »

Yes, you can create custom fields in MC (Tools/Options/Library & Folders) and populate them as you like, although I don't know if the iTunes Album Artist Sort Order field would automatically map into a MC field and you might have to populate the field manually. Then you can create custom views that will sort your collection as you wish. JRemote uses the same set of views as Gizmo so you can configure them in Tools/Options/Media Network/Advanced/Customise Views for Gizmo.

I have a sort album artist field too and that's the way I sort them, but Ionly populate the sort field where there is a need to, i.e. wher it is different from the normal album artist.  My artist category in the views then doesn't use the Album Artist field but uses an Expression as follows:

If(IsEmpty([Sort Artist]),[Album Artist],[Sort Artist])

so that it uses Sort Artist if it is not empty, otherwise Album Artist.

If you need more help in custom fields, tagging, and setting up views, it is best to post in the normal MC forums rather that the JRemote forum as it is not really a JRemote subject, other than JRemote uses the Gizmo views.

FLAC2DAC

• Recent member
« Reply #812 on: January 12, 2013, 07:50:08 am »

CD,
If you are using microsoft remote desktop there is an option somewhere to keep all sound coming from the server instead of the computer you are doing rd from. I use it all the time, works perfect also with wasapi.

Thanks.  :)

EDIT-Awesome sauce! Thanks for the tip Dan. That's a Win thing guys, not JR. RDC options, 'play audio on remote computer'. Thanks again; now the real fun starts, lol.

CD

oneklakes

• Recent member
« Reply #813 on: January 12, 2013, 02:46:14 pm »

Hi All,

I think I'm having a similar issue to CD.

Just installed JRemote too and found it great for controlling MC on my homeserver which feeds music and video to my HTPC and whole house audio system. However, I can't seem to get it send audio, video or coverart when I select "This Device" as the zone. Tried this from both my Ipod Touch (4th Gen) and iPhone5 so I'm sure it's not a device issue but rather either a MC or possibly a firewall issue.

If this was mentioned in another post/thread I apologize but I searched and didn't see anything.

Thanks for your help & advice.

oneklakes

pcstockton

« Reply #814 on: January 12, 2013, 03:07:47 pm »

Les Paul,

KILLER update.  So good. 

I like the new font.  Playlist editing is sick!

Thanks again.
Patrick

csimon

« Reply #815 on: January 12, 2013, 03:22:45 pm »

This app just gets better and better. This has got be the best media controller app around!

In the latest update, I'm finding the Next button on the landscape Now Playing screen (iPad) is not very responsive, it can take a few taps to get it to respond.

csimon

« Reply #816 on: January 12, 2013, 03:24:23 pm »

However, I can't seem to get it send audio, video or coverart when I select "This Device" as the zone. Tried this from both my Ipod Touch (4th Gen) and iPhone5 so I'm sure it's not a device issue but rather either a MC or possibly a firewall issue.

Are your media files in a format that the iDevices can render? I'm not sure that JRemote will be able to play FLAC files, or anything other than MP3 and Apple format, but I'm not sure.

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #817 on: January 12, 2013, 03:26:25 pm »

New version is out.  Very happy to have currently playing playlist management.

That said I thought it would would have been in the library management slide up not the now playing screen.  I'm usually there building, ordering or removing a track I accidentally added by mistake.  Would it be possible to have it both places?

Les Paul, thanks for all the hard work!

I was in dialog with Matt from JRiver when adding the current playlist editing functionality. I believe they are interested in adding more features later. I think they just ran out of time for this release.

The current playlist editing is a start. But of course, It wont be complete until one can manipulate any playlist.

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2013, 03:28:29 pm »

In the latest update, I'm finding the Next button on the landscape Now Playing screen (iPad) is not very responsive, it can take a few taps to get it to respond.

Well, that`s a bug right there. Half the button is cut off from touch input. Thank you for reporting.

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #819 on: January 12, 2013, 03:32:07 pm »

Appreciate the kind words guys:)

oneklakes

• Recent member
« Reply #820 on: January 12, 2013, 05:12:11 pm »

Are your media files in a format that the iDevices can render? I'm not sure that JRemote will be able to play FLAC files, or anything other than MP3 and Apple format, but I'm not sure.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the response. Both MP3 and FLAC files wouldn't play on both devices so I don't think that's it. Any other thoughts?

oneklakes

cgf

• Recent member
« Reply #821 on: January 12, 2013, 09:32:24 pm »

Hello all,

With every new version the experience using JRemote is getting even greater!

After the upgrade the following problem occurs: When I have selected 'This Device' and I select a movie to play after a very sort period of loading the movie the program returns to movies list. This is not happening when I play movies on 'Player' or when I play audio or photos on 'This Device'. All my movies are MP4.

I have terminated the program but the problem remains. Any ideas?

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #822 on: January 13, 2013, 12:44:53 am »

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the response. Both MP3 and FLAC files wouldn't play on both devices so I don't think that's it. Any other thoughts?

oneklakes

It isn't the formats, as MC will convert audio files on the fly for you (FLAC works fine in JRemote).

Probably firewall.  You have to forward the port used by MC (set under Options > Media Network) in your router/firewall.  You may need to do the same in Windows itself if you have the Win7 firewall active).
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

oneklakes

• Recent member
« Reply #823 on: January 13, 2013, 12:06:30 pm »

It isn't the formats, as MC will convert audio files on the fly for you (FLAC works fine in JRemote).

Probably firewall.  You have to forward the port used by MC (set under Options > Media Network) in your router/firewall.  You may need to do the same in Windows itself if you have the Win7 firewall active).

Hi Glynor,

Thanks for tip. I checked Windows firewall (I'm running Windows Homeserver v.2) and it was already configured to allow MC inbound access. I also opened the port on my router too but I'm still unable to play to the device.

Unfortunately, now JRemote is no longer able to communicate with MC on the PC either. When I try to play something with MC open, the coverart briefly flashes but the track doesn't play. I've tried with several tracks with the same result and yes, I rebooting everything but still no joy. (Previously I could use JRemote to play tracks with MC open or with just the Media server running in the background.)

At this point, I'm thinking I may need to uninstall/reinstall MC but you or anyone else have other ideas please let me know.

Thanks for helping.

oneklakes

MerlinWerks

• World Citizen
« Reply #824 on: January 13, 2013, 01:58:14 pm »

Awesome update  ;D

I still don't see the point of the large cover art in the playing now screen. I still think that function would be much slicker/nicer if it simply took the right half of the Playing Now screen and made it fullscreen...

Thanks

faster

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #825 on: January 13, 2013, 02:25:37 pm »

Great update, but why does the volume control now is located on top in playing now view ?? Compared to the standard view I think it's not consistent.
In my opinion it should be always at the same place. The jump control slider should be vertically on the right side,like it is in the standard view.

regards Erwin.

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #826 on: January 13, 2013, 02:40:08 pm »

$10 spent - beautiful piece of software.  Thanks.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

cgf

• Recent member
« Reply #827 on: January 13, 2013, 03:13:12 pm »

Hello all,

With every new version the experience using JRemote is getting even greater!

After the upgrade the following problem occurs: When I have selected 'This Device' and I select a movie to play after a very sort period of loading the movie the program returns to movies list. This is not happening when I play movies on 'Player' or when I play audio or photos on 'This Device'. All my movies are MP4.

I have terminated the program but the problem remains. Any ideas?

The problem was de solved with a reboot to JRiver server, I am using the last version

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #828 on: January 13, 2013, 03:15:46 pm »

When playing to the iPad, I've had two anomolies with playback of an album.

First, track #2 starting playing, and about 2 - 4 seconds into the track, JRemote skipped to track 3.

Second, the last track of the album did not start playback.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

cgf

• Recent member
« Reply #829 on: January 13, 2013, 03:21:26 pm »

If Lespaul is in creative mode and has the time I vote to cover the functionality for the photos. I enjoy the audio and movies and it would be great to have my photos cover too.

Also, is it possible to view tv from JRiver? it would be the first application to cover that functionality!

Your work is amazing...

toomanybarts

• World Citizen
  • I might be a porcupine.
« Reply #830 on: January 13, 2013, 04:06:55 pm »

New update is fantastic!
When out and about (and not on local wifi) response is sooooooo much quicker - love it!
Thanks LesPaul - as others have said, this product just gets better and better.

DtM

• Recent member
« Reply #831 on: January 14, 2013, 01:04:19 am »

I am having similar issues to the previosly reported one about JRemote crashing when playing a video file.  The file plays perfectly using JRiver, but if I attempe to play it with JRemote, it crashes and closes completely, but I am watching the video.  I am unable to reopen JRemote when the video is playing, but after I close the video on JRiver, I can start JRemote and work like nothing has happened.

Hi Les Paul,
I was excited for the new version 2.20 and again JRemote is a bit smarter and faster, a fantastic app !!

But I'm sorry the problem above still exists. I've had posted and described two times at the end of 2012 and bobsdevices has  obviously the same problem.

Again it's only with ipad. On ipod everything is okay. ImHO this has something to do with coverart. Since 2.15 jremote shows covers in their original aspect ratio only on ipad not on ipod (maybe cause of the small screensize). DVD and bluray-cover have another aspect ratio than cds.

It happens with every bdmv or isofile with or without tags and movieinfos. Until 2.06 there was no problem.

It would be nice, if you can try to fix this bug.

With best regards from Germany

Michael

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #832 on: January 14, 2013, 03:35:28 am »

Great update, but why does the volume control now is located on top in playing now view ??

This is because it is more logical and more convenient to have the position-slider near the other "motion" controls (fastforward, next, start stop etc.).
The volume control however should be on top now in the main window, that's right.

In addition, it would be nice if the distance between the stars were wider, because my sausage fingers don't hit the right star mostly, when i'm rating on my iPad mini ;).

pcstockton

« Reply #833 on: January 14, 2013, 10:16:15 am »

moophone

• Recent member
« Reply #834 on: January 14, 2013, 07:36:27 pm »

editable playlists are a good edition. Does that mean we'll see the ability to send to other (and new) playlists soon?

Richee

• World Citizen
« Reply #835 on: January 14, 2013, 09:10:15 pm »

It looks like playing mp4 movies to This Device is broken with new update. I have the same problem.
I reinstalled the previous version and mp4 movies play again to This Device.
Resetting the server solved nothing for me.
Rich

cgf

• Recent member
« Reply #836 on: January 14, 2013, 11:30:09 pm »

It looks like playing mp4 movies to This Device is broken with new update. I have the same problem.
I reinstalled the previous version and mp4 movies play again to This Device.
Resetting the server solved nothing for me.
Rich

In my case I restart both Ipad & JRiver Server and I do not have any problems now

fridden

• Recent member
« Reply #837 on: January 15, 2013, 01:07:48 am »

I am still having the problem of adding a connection to JRemote on my secondary iPad (see quote below).
I have reinstalled, and upgraded versions but I cannot add a connection (both JRemote and MC have been upgraded since my first post).
I have tried both locally on my lan, and on a remote connection to no avail.

On the same iPad the MyRiver App connects just fine.

Does anybody have any idea on how I could solve this ?

Thanks for any input you might give.

/Fridden

However, now I am trying to connect to my MC on a second iPad (also iPad 2 and iOs 6.0.1) and every time I try to connect to the server it crashes.

So, I start it up and go to the Settings.
I press the "Add a new JRiver Media Center server"
I press the "Connect with access key"
Enter my access key and my username and password.
Finally pressing "Add and Connect"

JRemote will spin the wheel for a few seconds, and then close down.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?
I have restarted the iPad.
I have removed JRemote and reinstalled it.
But still same thing..

On the same iPad, MyRiver is running without problems.

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #838 on: January 15, 2013, 02:43:40 am »

A bug-fix release was submitted to apple yesterday.
It mainly fixes the movie streaming issue + a couple of other small issues.

Fridden:

Is the app still crashing when trying to connect?
Are you sure the settings in MyRiver and JRemote are identical?

Fred1:
I need to get myself an iPad mini to test with.
You may know this but, you don`t need to hit the stars by tapping. You can hold your finger there and slide.

Phil LD

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #839 on: January 15, 2013, 09:29:06 am »

JRemote is wonderful to use with JRiver. Somebody ever thought of integrating flac support and an offline mode, that fetches musicfiles from JRiver over the network? That would be the ideal solution to bypass iTunes.

gazjam

• World Citizen
« Reply #840 on: January 15, 2013, 02:58:09 pm »

Love the new update!

I posted elsewhere on the MC18 board about trying to use my ipad as an album art now playing slide show frame, and I thought I'd cracked it with JRemote "now playing" full screen album art display.

Unfortunately not..the album art doesn't seem to update automatically when the track changes...you need to close it down then you can get it back.

Could this dynamic update be featured in a future version of JRemote, enabling full screen album art slide show?

Thanks.

fridden

• Recent member
« Reply #841 on: January 16, 2013, 05:15:06 am »

Is the app still crashing when trying to connect?
Are you sure the settings in MyRiver and JRemote are identical?

Hi.
If I try to connect with Access key it will still crash.
Actually I managed to connect just now when using "connect with IP address".

As regards to My River, I can use the Access key to connect to my MC using My River (that is how I found out the IP address actually).

So, anyway my specific problem is solved since I now can connect.

thanks!
Fridden

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #842 on: January 16, 2013, 06:26:06 am »

Interesting, I though the crash on connection was fixed.
You could try to either reset your access key, or click "Test connection to this server". Both methods should make sure that the JRiver server has your latest IP addresses.

EJR

• World Citizen
« Reply #843 on: January 16, 2013, 09:08:23 am »

odd had that same thing on my parents ipad2 when i tried to connect with access code. this wass a while back and reported at the time.

are you sure JRemote is up to date?

i had no such problems with my new ipad 4 that i bought last week
it was a updated version of jremote.
also worth noting that from my parents place i was connecting from outside the network. with my new ipad the first connection was from the localnet work first.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #844 on: January 16, 2013, 12:13:45 pm »

Just thought I'd mention... I've been using the current build of JRemote heavily on both my phone and my iPad 3 for the past couple weeks, and the only problem I've encountered is the M4A playback problem I discussed above (and this doesn't hurt much as I only have a handful of these in my Library, and I'll probably just transcode them at some point anyway).

Otherwise, it has been one of the most stable versions I've ever used of JRemote.  Well done, Lespaul!
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

pcstockton

« Reply #845 on: January 16, 2013, 12:17:21 pm »

Same here...

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #846 on: January 17, 2013, 09:35:11 am »

LesPaul
I am struggling with only one aspect of your app.
The search.
Please help me understand how to search for a title and be assured that it is by the artist I am looking for.
Example:
Two ways to look - search and artist
Artist-When looking for "crazy" by patsy cline, in JRemote I did the artist>P>find Patsy cline> now I have 15 albums, not knowing which contains "crazy".
Search-gives me all "crazy", but does not tell me the artist. 

The only piece jremote is missing is the ability to quickly find a specific song and select it to play (next, end, replace)
It would be nice if you could search for patsy cline "crazy" and get only songs starting with crazy that are sung by patsy cline.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to do that.
Maybe I am asking for too much, but without a good search system, it is very difficult to find the song requested to play.
With BitRemote (I know, it is discontinued), you could go to search>"crazy">select from drop down (artist, album, search all, title)>next drop down (starts with, any word)>last drop down (show songs, show albums).  So, I select search>"crazy">title>starts with>show songs.  this gives me (in my case) 180 results with the first 49 being songs titled "crazy" only - with the artist for each of those. not able to see the album for Crazy, but at least getting one of the songs for Patsy Cline "crazy".  and adding it to the que or to "next to play".
BitRemote lacked a lot of functionality, but it did have an excellent search argument.
I'm just saying JRemote is fast, sexy, but no really good search function (that I can find) making it hard to use as a jukebox type app. say for a party where you are selecting songs per request to add to the "Playing now".
Perhaps a series of pull downs:
(search argument)>(title, artist, album)>(starts with,or includes, or ?)>(show songs, show albums, show artists)>show listings alphabetic by search argument. Just an example:
If someone out there has a good way to find a song for a particular artist in JRemote I would love to hear how you do it.
Thanks for your time
TxGary

pcstockton

« Reply #847 on: January 17, 2013, 09:53:10 am »

I'll probably just transcode them at some point anyway

What is the best way to do this to my ripped DVDs (vob) and 720p TV Shows (mkv) without degrading quality?

Thanks!
Patrick

locust

« Reply #848 on: January 17, 2013, 09:53:49 am »

Thanks Lespaul love the new update great work :)

Just to raise the issue again in case it is forgotten, on the dark skin upon touching the alphabetical scroll bar thing (i don't know what you call it) you can't see any letters.. Just re-iterating another request hopefully for the future.. I think the search button always needs to be visible instead of going right out the view to get to it..

This one is for Matt, I really thing customising views for gizmo needs the checkbox Use parent scheme for file display..

One little issue here, when an album only has one track, it double shows the album cover art

I've been scratching my head over this and have come to the conclusion it isn't possible unless we get some kind of group by feature (Unless anybody can guide me in the right path??)

On this image it shows an album artist, what I really would like to do is just go straight to all the tracks and be grouped by the albums. I've tried "Display all as a choice but it just jumbles the albums up".

What I would really be able to like to do it make the artists view appear just like when you browse the metadata.. Can this be done?? I hopes so because it's bugging me a little because it feels so close but yet so far as I can already view an artist like this with your metadata searching but can't use it on a view.. It's a tease lol..

Thanks
Keep up the excellent work
Angelo

_noel_

• Recent member
« Reply #849 on: January 18, 2013, 08:26:16 am »

I'm using JRemote since 3 months for my Linn DS together with MC 17 & 18 & Catwalk, it works like a charm  :D
One question: is it possible to get more than on line of text below the album thumbnails ?
e.g.:

Album Artist
  Album

and not:

Album Artist : Album

which is often truncated with "..." if its too long.
I tried linebreaks, \<br\>, \r\n, ... in the Gizmo expression, but nothing gives me a line break ....

Anybody any ideas ?

Regards
Ebe

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up