INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center  (Read 281354 times)

SteveGoff

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center
« Reply #900 on: February 06, 2013, 06:11:54 pm »

Again, the latest version of JRemote always crashes on my iPad right after it connects and sets up. The last thing I see it do before the crash is ramp up the volume control. I'm using an iPad 3 with retina display. I've deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail. I can't use it at all. Any suggestions for fixing this or coming out with a new version that does not crash?

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #901 on: February 07, 2013, 02:42:27 am »

csimon, I definately agree that a FAQ and help section inside JRemote is needed.
I will try to find the time to add this for the next version. At least I can make a simple version, and expand on it later.

BTW, the next version will include editable metatags and local search in all views.
I don`t have a date for it yet, but it is nearly done technically.

SteveGoff, can you contact me privately by mail. I would like to connect to your library to see if there are any problems.

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #902 on: February 07, 2013, 06:35:35 am »

Is there any change search could eventually have auto complete? I remember the app for itunes has this.. Is it something though that has to be part of MC's web service first?

Will the search respect the rules for file display for the view that it is in? i.e. an audio view will only search audio..
cheers

Edit
Just noticed something in my artists view when using the alphabet scroll bar when I hit M it goes to the top of the list.. It might be that I have the artist 808 state because the scroll bar doesn't show numbers, might I suggest a single symbol for all numbers since artists like these are not as common & having all numbers would clutter up the place..

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #903 on: February 07, 2013, 07:37:05 am »

The local search will only search files that are in the actual view. So whatever is in there will be listed.
I may add the option to search on name, artist or album when in track listing views.
Of course, album views only have the name value, so no further options can be added there.

Local search is interactive in the way that it updates the view after each key press. It performs very fast even with 7000+ tracks.

Now, in the version after this I will finally tackle the dedicated search page. I have a few ideas here including the option to create and save custom search filters.

I wont be adding auto complete initially, but this could be a nice addition later.

Btw, regarding names that start with numbers. They should already be listed under "#". Could be a bug, so I will have to get back to you on this..

locust

« Reply #904 on: February 07, 2013, 07:55:51 am »

Btw, regarding names that start with numbers. They should already be listed under "#". Could be a bug, so I will have to get back to you on this..

:-[ embarrassing forgot about that

anyway, here is some extra info in case they are causing the problems.

I have two artists with foreign characters
µ-Ziq & Özgür Can

I'm going though the list. A is effected as well, it goes straight to numerical artists. W & X go to artists beginning with T

I'm thinking it must be because I have those artists. My girlfriend has her own dedicated view where her music is segmented from mine. M works as expected. She doesn't have any artists beginning with W. But on a stranger note X is shown in the scroll bar on her view. She doesn't have any artists that begin with X.. Only "The xx" but my setup doesn't ignore articles (a, an, the) & it is grouped with other artists beginning with T

Hope this helps

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #905 on: February 07, 2013, 08:10:25 am »

Thank you for the info. I will do some tests on this later today.
Btw, are you sure "Ignore articles in sort (a, an, the)" is not checked in JRemote settings?
JRemote will handle this seperate from MC, so whatever you set in MC will not be reflected in JRemote.

locust

« Reply #906 on: February 07, 2013, 08:20:17 am »

Thank you for the info. I will do some tests on this later today.
Btw, are you sure "Ignore articles in sort (a, an, the)" is not checked in JRemote settings?
JRemote will handle this seperate from MC, so whatever you set in MC will not be reflected in JRemote.

You're right, it is checked in J Remote I didn't check J Remote, I forgot you set it there, I checked MC's options beforehand..

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #907 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:51 am »

LesPaul, can we have JRemote default to the server sort order?

I have a recent albums view that sorts by date added decending of course.  When I view it in JRemote the default sort is alphabetical by default, I have to click the other sort order button, in webgizmo or gizmo it sorts appropriately by date added descending.

Thanks,
Jeff

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #908 on: February 08, 2013, 02:46:13 am »

Dr Tone,

I plan to implement more sort options soon.

The problem with using default sort is that i have no way to tell how it should be grouped into sections.

But, I do plan to add several sort options. so for example if you sort by date, I can also group by date.

Actually, I`ll see if I can add this for the next release. Should not be too much work.

locust

« Reply #909 on: February 08, 2013, 07:18:39 am »

Dr Tone,

I plan to implement more sort options soon.

The problem with using default sort is that i have no way to tell how it should be grouped into sections.

But, I do plan to add several sort options. so for example if you sort by date, I can also group by date.

Actually, I`ll see if I can add this for the next release. Should not be too much work.

That's great news.. I like being able to sort. The only way before for say Albums, was to have multiple different views, for different sorting orders.. Not nice at all. Or try to nest views, kind of gets ugly fast..

Dr Tone
You can allready sort an albums view, with server default if I know what you mean correctly. If you do it this way.. The only problem is that it renders the alphabetical scroll bar useless.

Lespaul, when you add sorting options, when changing from a non alphabetical sort will the alphabetical scroll bar change to a normal scroll bar?

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #910 on: February 08, 2013, 09:57:57 am »

Dr Tone
You can allready sort an albums view, with server default if I know what you mean correctly. If you do it this way.. The only problem is that it renders the alphabetical scroll bar useless.

I am using custom sorting on the server side in my media network views.  The problem is if it's the root list jremote ignores the server default and just does alphabetical as Les Paul mentions.  If you drill down say albums under artists then it uses the server sort properly.

SteveGoff

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #911 on: February 09, 2013, 02:27:08 pm »

Lespaul,

I've downloaded the latest beta of Media Center 18 and fiddled around, and your app no longer crashes. I'm not sure why only the iPad version was crashing, while the iPhone version was unaffected (and WebGizmo worked fine). But all is well now. Thanks agin for a great app.

faster

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #912 on: February 10, 2013, 01:50:55 pm »

Hi Lespaul,

I still have a problem connecting with JRiver Media Center with WOL.

It takes a long time until the connection attempt aborts. At the time my server is online for several seconds! every time I have to click  a second time on the connection icon. Then the connection is immediately there.

regards Erwin

« Reply #913 on: February 11, 2013, 10:37:55 am »

Is there any way to stream non-MP4 content through JRemote?

If I try streaming via DLNA to my TV for example, MC18 starts transcoding on-the-fly, but it doesn't seem to happen with JRemote for some reason.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #914 on: February 11, 2013, 03:25:39 pm »

Is there any way to stream non-MP4 content through JRemote?

Not yet (well, not video, which is I assume what you meant).

It is on The To Do, from both JRiver and LesPaul.  I don't think the changes needed are extreme, though.  Transcoding/streaming works on Gizmo (Android) for many devices.  But I think JRiver needs to do some work to make their transcoding/streaming system work with the right settings for Apple devices.

From the last look I had at it:  They were close.  They're transcoding to H264s in a TS container, and serving via HTTP, which is all right, but it still doesn't work.  I think either the H.264 "profile" they're using isn't quite "iDevice-compliant" (though the iPhone 5 is pretty forgiving and I tested with that), OR the pseudo-streaming they're doing might be more simplistic than the Apple device is expecting, which causes the proper "streaming handling things" to not happen, when they could if the same content is wrapped and served differently.

Almost all of this is stuff JRiver needs to do on their side.

For now, the best is to use JRemote for music, and something like AirVideo for video support.  That's not ideal as you can't see and browse by your tags and views in MC, but it works for now.

When we discussed it last as I tested, JRiver said that (after the Mac version comes out) some of their big "streaming priorities" are essentially this:  making video playback work remotely via MCWS no matter the client (within reason).
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Wadeh911

• Recent member
« Reply #915 on: February 11, 2013, 07:23:38 pm »

Lespaul I can't thank you enough for creating JRemote. I learned about your application on avsforum.com and immediately purchased it. It allows me to enjoy all of the music on my server upstairs, played on my high end audio system downstairs, with my iPad in my lap running the selections. Over the past 10 years I have built numerous HTPC systems and invested hundreds of hours looking for your interface application. Wanted you to know I am using it first to render with a micca ep600g2 media streamer  as a DLNA zone.  Like your Oppo my original oppo bdp-83se is not a renderer, but my new oppo bdp-105 arrives Wednesday and it is a DLNA renderer and player. There are likely hundreds of new JRemote customers following the oppo DLNA topic on avsforum.

What amazed me with your app was that it worked immediately the first call. I first purchased my river and was unable to keep jriver 18 from crashing with that app.  Yours works perfectly. Count me as a satisfied JRemote customer who will spread the word for you.

« Reply #916 on: February 11, 2013, 10:09:52 pm »

Is there any way to have JRemote hibernate the host machine when the current playlist is finished?

I just managed to fall asleep while streaming video out to my iPad, which left the iPad screen on (the "prevent screen from dimming" option was enabled) and my HTPC running all night.

And it would be nice to swap the volume and seek controls in the UI somehow. I never adjust volume on my HTPC, but I often want to seek through videos. Having to slide out that control every time is a nuisance.

Not yet (well, not video, which is I assume what you meant).

It is on The To Do, from both JRiver and LesPaul.  I don't think the changes needed are extreme, though.  Transcoding/streaming works on Gizmo (Android) for many devices.  But I think JRiver needs to do some work to make their transcoding/streaming system work with the right settings for Apple devices.

I did mean video. Thanks for the information. Seems like I will need to either purchase AirVideo or wait.

Does AirVideo work with DVDs (i.e. dealing with menus to start playback) or just video files?

mata7

• World Citizen
  • Me Drunk Singing Salsa
« Reply #917 on: February 13, 2013, 12:17:14 am »

hi guys, i love this app it does what it mean do really well, i just have one problem, when im playing on my ipad every time that the sound end and start the next one it skip that tune and play the next one, so im playing sound number 1 finish 1 start 2, play for 2 sec and skip 2 and start play 3, anyone have this problem?

thanks in advanced

Kevinj

• Recent member
« Reply #918 on: February 15, 2013, 12:27:09 pm »

I've been using this JRemote since I bought my iPhone 4s almost a year ago, but since the last update, I have a problem with the albumart.
Somehow, on the "now playing" screen, the albumart sometimes disappears and it only comes back after playing a few songs.
I've tried removing the cached albumart, but that didn't solve the problem.
I have Media center 16 and use JRemote only to control the laptop, not te stream it to the phone itself.

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #919 on: February 15, 2013, 02:50:56 pm »

I've been using this JRemote since I bought my iPhone 4s almost a year ago, but since the last update, I have a problem with the albumart.
Somehow, on the "now playing" screen, the albumart sometimes disappears and it only comes back after playing a few songs.
I've tried removing the cached albumart, but that didn't solve the problem.
I have Media center 16 and use JRemote only to control the laptop, not te stream it to the phone itself.

May I suggest you upgrade to MC 18.  It contains some cool additions to API that JRemote has implemented.  Current playing playlist management being the big one.  Plus I'm certain your art problem will go away as well.

pcstockton

« Reply #920 on: February 16, 2013, 06:59:16 pm »

I've got a strange one....

I am only seeing "Play Doctor" as an option when connected to my HTPC.

I am not seeing it connected to my "Server"

Just to clarify, I share my load my "Server" library on the "HTPC".

I always stream to JRemote from the Server.

Wait... just tried a few other things.  I cant stream to my device with Play Doctor?

Thanks!
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

EJR

• World Citizen
« Reply #921 on: February 17, 2013, 06:41:54 am »

I'd love to see the year and album was released in  when browsing artists > albums. it would be also nice if it were in a column so it could be sorted by year instead of title. that whay the albums can be listed chronologically. for the browse album tabs however this would not realy make much sense just inside "artist"

cheers

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
Re: Re: Re: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center
« Reply #922 on: February 17, 2013, 07:41:11 am »

I'd love to see the year and album was released in  when browsing artists > albums. it would be also nice if it were in a column so it could be sorted by year instead of title. that whay the albums can be listed chronologically. for the browse album tabs however this would not realy make much sense just inside "artist"

cheers

Spend some time configuring your media sharing views in MC.  Everything you request is possible already.

HiFiTubes

Can't reset view
« Reply #923 on: February 17, 2013, 08:27:07 am »

I've changed my settings in MC's section for DLNA devices.

I have un-installed JRemote and re-installed.

Tried a new Library Key.

Disable DLNA - re-enable.

Used the clear cached images feature.

My old view still remains, why?  ?

EDIT - looks like a close/re-open of MC is needed. (I had tags running so didn't test that)

cheers!

EJR

• World Citizen
« Reply #924 on: February 17, 2013, 10:47:51 am »

Spend some time configuring your media sharing views in MC.  Everything you request is possible already.
thanks i will look into this

vicini

• World Citizen
« Reply #925 on: February 19, 2013, 12:07:24 pm »

New user to JRemote. worth every penny. thank you for the great app.

i do have a question.
i have a playlist set on the server side that points to my radio stream. it points to http:// #######.dyndns.org:8050 (of course ### is not real)
my client mc18 will play the stream which is 128kbit aac2.
i am unable to play this in JRemote. could this be a possible future release?

Scott

Scott

Kevinj

• Recent member
« Reply #926 on: February 20, 2013, 11:03:02 am »

May I suggest you upgrade to MC 18.  It contains some cool additions to API that JRemote has implemented.  Current playing playlist management being the big one.  Plus I'm certain your art problem will go away as well.

I gave it a try, but the artwork still fails to load from time to time.
Strange.

margolbe

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #927 on: February 20, 2013, 06:39:44 pm »

Are there any plans to allow a user to create/modify playlists/smart playlists?

pcstockton

« Reply #928 on: February 20, 2013, 06:54:37 pm »

Are there any plans to allow a user to create/modify playlists/smart playlists?

You can do this now with MC18.

-patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #929 on: February 20, 2013, 08:30:52 pm »

You can do this now with MC18.

-patrick

This is a JRemote thread.  And no you can't do that yet even with MC18.

Creating and saving modifying playlists isn't part of the J River Web API at the moment.  Maybe some day it will get high enough on Matt's enhancement list.

shAf

Re: Re: JRemote, a new native iOS remote for JRiver Media Center
« Reply #930 on: February 20, 2013, 09:07:06 pm »

shAf, is this happening while streaming to device? I may have an idea about what may is happening. ...
Sorry to be late in responding ... I thought I'd be notified ...

In any case, yes, it happens when streaming tracks to mi iP4 ... usually while trying to listen to a selected album, not a playlist
cheerios from the Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland

pcstockton

« Reply #931 on: February 21, 2013, 09:37:25 am »

This is a JRemote thread.  And no you can't do that yet even with MC18.

Creating and saving modifying playlists isn't part of the J River Web API at the moment.  Maybe some day it will get high enough on Matt's enhancement list.

Yes I realize what thread we are in.  I can create and modify playlists.  I thought that is what he was asking about.  He didn't say anything about "saving".

-Patrick

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #932 on: February 21, 2013, 02:05:20 pm »

Yes I realize what thread we are in.  I can create and modify playlists.  I thought that is what he was asking about.  He didn't say anything about "saving".

-Patrick

Semantics, to me "Playing Now Playlist" != Playlists

Todd R

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #933 on: February 23, 2013, 07:52:53 am »

Allright,
I did a search and couldn't come up with the answer.
I downloaded JRemote for my iPad.
Tried to enter the code I got with Media Center, but it does not work.
Am I heading down the wrong path here? This is the only password I've gotten of any kind from J River.

Adhara

• World Citizen
« Reply #934 on: February 23, 2013, 12:28:09 pm »

Hi,

JRemote is the best remote control system I ever seen for JRiver.
There is juste one thing I do not know how to do.

I added my own customized views (for series for exemple) that I plugged into the theater view.
But I can not see them on JRemote. Just able to see default views like video, audio, images, ...

Is there any possibility to "synchronize" views between JRiver and JRemote ?

Regards.

csimon

« Reply #935 on: February 23, 2013, 12:43:18 pm »

JRiver has an independent views system for each "view".  The views that JRemote uses are the ones that JRiver publishes through its web services and Gizmo, so I'm afraid you need to duplicate your Theater View views in Tools/Media Network/Advanced/Customise Views for Gizmo and Web Gizmo.

The different view systems are as follows:

Standard View (what you see in the main JRiver program, like Windows Media Player or any other media player)
Theater View
DLNA
Gizmo/Web Services

There is as yet no facility to synchronise views between each of these areas, you have to set each one up separately. However, if you set your views up in Standard View first then each other area has a facility to copy views from Standard View when you go to add a menu item or a category.  (Add Item From Standard View...)

Adhara

• World Citizen
« Reply #936 on: February 23, 2013, 01:49:16 pm »

Hi,

Here below how my theater view is configured out.

If there is a way to get this on JRemote...

Update: Didn't read your post above the mine.
Ok, I'll try this but it's really no "user friendly". I hope (in a future) we will have a synchronize button or functionality  to get this automatically.

csimon

« Reply #937 on: February 23, 2013, 01:58:49 pm »

See my post above! You need to set the same view up in Tools/Media Network/Advanced/Customise Views for Gizmo and Web Gizmo.

I don't know why you've got individual categories for the series though.  The "Series TV" level should be enough and let JRiver index the individual series.

In my Gizmo/JRemote view I have a level called TV Shows which contains a category called Program, containing the expression TVInfoo(SeriesDisplay) and JRiver does all the hard work of sorting out the programs, the series and the seasons.  If you need more help on how to configure vieds in JRiver, ask a question in the MC18 forum.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #938 on: February 23, 2013, 06:40:13 pm »

Here below how my theater view is configured out.

Why do you have individual views designed for your different shows?  If you just have [Series] and [Season] added to the main view, you'll have effectively the same thing.  If there are certain series you don't want included, you can also filter them out at the same time.

Adhara

• World Citizen
« Reply #939 on: February 24, 2013, 02:39:53 am »

Why do you have individual views designed for your different shows?  If you just have [Series] and [Season] added to the main view, you'll have effectively the same thing.  If there are certain series you don't want included, you can also filter them out at the same time.

Last time I tried this, this not worked as expected... But maybe I did something wrong.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #940 on: February 24, 2013, 07:55:06 am »

Any plans to allow Playlist Management features like create playlists, add to playlists, etc. ?

Thanks for the taking MC to another level.

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #941 on: February 24, 2013, 08:57:51 am »

Any plans to allow Playlist Management features like create playlists, add to playlists, etc. ?

Thanks for the taking MC to another level.

You have to bug Matt first. There is no way for LesPaul to do this until Matt adds the methods/options to the MC web api.

It seems to get asked for at least once every couple of weeks by someone new.   Remote control features are pretty important to allot of us.

Adhara

• World Citizen
« Reply #942 on: February 24, 2013, 12:42:02 pm »

See my post above! You need to set the same view up in Tools/Media Network/Advanced/Customise Views for Gizmo and Web Gizmo.

I don't know why you've got individual categories for the series though.  The "Series TV" level should be enough and let JRiver index the individual series.

In my Gizmo/JRemote view I have a level called TV Shows which contains a category called Program, containing the expression TVInfoo(SeriesDisplay) and JRiver does all the hard work of sorting out the programs, the series and the seasons.  If you need more help on how to configure vieds in JRiver, ask a question in the MC18 forum.

I tried your way.

1 - Add a library view called "Series-TV".
2 - Customized settings:
View as categories: Series & season
Set rules for file display : Volume Name is Y: (windows share where my series tracks are).

Everything is fine with this (same result as for my older way to do things).
Now I've just to link one object (Series-TV) to the Gismo / WebGizmo advanced settings.

It works !!

wombat66

• World Citizen
« Reply #943 on: February 24, 2013, 08:21:40 pm »

Allright,
I did a search and couldn't come up with the answer.
I downloaded JRemote for my iPad.
Tried to enter the code I got with Media Center, but it does not work.
Am I heading down the wrong path here? This is the only password I've gotten of any kind from J River.

From JRiver Media Center: Tools/Options/Media Network/Access Key

lasker98

• Junior Woodchuck
Ratings Not Working
« Reply #944 on: February 26, 2013, 10:55:28 am »

I'm using iPod Touch, model MC540C, firmware version 6.0.1 (10A523) with latest JRemote. For some reason adding ratings does not work. I have show ratings enabled. I can see ratings of previously rated tracks. I can access the add rating feature and it appears to let me add a rating.

The problem is the ratings are not being applied. Once the track finishes playing and next track starts, checking in playlist shows no rating. Checking JRiver itself also shows no rating being applied. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling JRemote, no change. I have all my sync settings to server setup correctly. I had been thinking this was a problem with some settings in J River so I tried My River and ratings work correctly. Based on all this I can only assume this is a problem with J Remote.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

shAf

« Reply #945 on: March 02, 2013, 02:26:56 pm »

In any case, yes, it happens when streaming tracks to my iP4 ... usually while trying to listen to a selected album, not a playlist
LesPaul ... sorry to bump my original query, but you stated you thought you might know why the playback via JRemote was skipping tracks, but you asked to make sure it was happening while streaming to my iPhone ...

In any case, yes, that's the case.  my iPhone will play the 1st track, and then play only the first several seconds of the 2nd track, then skip to the 3rd, play all of the 3rd ... and then skip similarly to the 5th.  I don't know if it's JRemote, or if I should configure the media server differently(?)  Please advise ...

TIA  :)
cheerios from the Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland

Dr Tone

• World Citizen
« Reply #946 on: March 02, 2013, 03:01:35 pm »

Lespaul, can you make "Play Doctor" an option we can enable or disable?  I have had guests hit it by accident and wipe out the current playing list.  Very annoying when you spent a good amount of time building the playlist.

I'd like to disable it completely in J River but I'm quite certain that will never be added as an option.

Thanks!

duskdrums

• Recent member
« Reply #947 on: March 05, 2013, 02:32:22 pm »

Lespaul,

Wanted to check in on the ability to add a keyboard so we can do searches from within theater view. I think you mentioned that was implementable and that you'd be incorporating.

Not sure if this is possible, but using the track pad in the remote tab to control a mouse when not in theater view would also be awesome for when we have mc launch a browser for streaming (ie hbogo). Realize that might require an additional app on the computer or interfacing with one of the computer mouse apps that already exist.

Thanks for the great work!

Ekpen

Re: JRemote, Android version soon?
« Reply #948 on: March 05, 2013, 05:31:25 pm »

We would like to announce that we will be releasing a new app shortly that will let you control MC from any iOS device running iOS 3.0 or later.
Features include browsing artists, albums ,playlists and videos as well as a dedicated search. In addition JRemote includes a virtual touchpad that will let you take full control of JRiver`s theater view.

Any hope for an Android version?

Ekpen.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #949 on: March 05, 2013, 09:19:43 pm »

There's already an Android app for MC, published by JRiver.  It is called Gizmo, and it is quite nice:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Gizmo

It, frankly, wouldn't make a lot of sense for Lespaul to "compete" with JRiver in that.  The Android version supports video streaming too, by the way.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up