INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio channels reversed  (Read 3211 times)

LeeRoy

Audio channels reversed
« on: January 01, 2012, 12:33:39 pm »

I am running MC17 but the left and right audio channels are reversed when play audio via MC. Can't seem to find any settings to correct this.
I run a realtek internal sound chip. I have done test tones via the realtek audio software and windows 7 audio device software and the channels play the test tones correctly.
Any ideas or solutions, thanking you. Lee.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Audio channels reversed
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 01:16:18 pm »

This isn't a common problem, so is probably driver-specific (or maybe specific to the source file?).  You could try different audio outputs, like WASAPI, ASIO, etc.

Or you can use DSP Studio > Parametric Equalizer > Mix Channels to swap the L and R channels inside Media Center.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

LeeRoy

Re: Audio channels reversed
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 12:02:29 am »

This isn't a common problem, so is probably driver-specific (or maybe specific to the source file?).  You could try different audio outputs, like WASAPI, ASIO, etc.

Or you can use DSP Studio > Parametric Equalizer > Mix Channels to swap the L and R channels inside Media Center.
Thanks for the advice. Tried WASAPI,ASIO then used parametric equaliser setting(ticked to enable) swapped channels but did not change. Also tried multiple audio files but no change. Might just have to live with it . Lee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up