INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there code to go directly to the library in WebGizmo with a zone already set?  (Read 1220 times)

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

An old Norwegian proverb is that a fool can ask more questions than ten wise men can answer. So today I'm playing the fool... ;) Seriously, though I would like to create a collective webpage on the Girder home automation server for the two Gizmo-running computers in my house and have the ability to start a radio channel (which is done in another system, controlled by Girder) or go directly to the music library page without having to choose the correct zone first. So is there code to open library.html with the argument "zone name", "zone number" or whatever?
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.

An old Norwegian proverb is that a fool can ask more questions than ten wise men can answer.

Good one.  I had just a few moments ago read one of Mark Twain's fine witticisms: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

So I'll play the silent Norwegian.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

Then you might as well play a troll, because they are as mythical as a silent Norwegian!
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system
Pages: [1]   Go Up