INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing listings in MC17 Album view and Artist view  (Read 1144 times)

ray77

• Recent member
Missing listings in MC17 Album view and Artist view
« on: December 22, 2012, 10:45:53 am »

After almost a year of flawless operation, recently I've been noticing some thumbnails of ripped CDs missing in Album view (e.g. names from E to S missing). Also thumbnails of recently ripped CDs appear in Album and Artist views just after being ripped but disappear a few days later. Windows Explorer shows all ripped CDs in stored location (C/Users/Ray/MyMusic) but Libraries/Music/MyMusic only shows a subset, which might be why MC17 isn't finding all my music. I haven't done anything to MC17 (that I am aware) of but Windows 7 is always updating in the background so might this is be a Windows 7 problem? To get my "missing" music to play, I now select the "missing" audio files using Explorer and selecting Play in Media Center (right-clicking touchpad). Is there a solution?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Missing listings in MC17 Album view and Artist view
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:01:50 am »

Both Windows Media Player and Windows Home Server have caused problems with cover art in the past.  You could try a Google search for more about that.  But that hasn't happened recently.

Make sure you have the latest stable build of MC17.

If you're missing some music, check your autoimport settings.  Select each folder and press Edit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up