INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing from Music Playlist stop - Buffering - Antivirus prog involved  (Read 723 times)

janh

• Recent member

I use Win 7, SP1. This has happened a few times now (also in MC ver 16, just changed to 17):
After a Music Playlist has played uninterrupted for about 1 hr, the music suddenly stop and the word "Buffering" shows up where the time count is. After a minute or so of "Buffering" there is a message:

Message header: FSM32.EXE (this is a file in the F-Secure Internet Security, which I use)
Message: The instruction at 0x0000000076E7584C referenced memory at 0x0000000076E7584C. ..
(Both addresses were the same. There was something more in this message, but the message disappeared before all was noted).
After that came black screen with message: Reboot and Select proper Boot Device.........

Also: In Tools-Options-Audio- Settings there is a box "Play files from memory instead of disk". When this box is ticked (play from memory) all seems ok, I have run a playlist then on repeat for 3 hrs. The above crash seems to happen when playing from disk.
Anything for this forum?
This message will also pass to F-Secure.

Regards
Jan H
Pages: [1]   Go Up