INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IS there are to audit my music?  (Read 1129 times)

trcns

• World Citizen
IS there are to audit my music?
« on: January 23, 2012, 06:33:27 pm »

Is there a way to find which album's are in how many play list and which song are in non of the play lists?

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: IS there are to audit my music?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 06:59:50 pm »

Is there a way to find which album's are in how many play list and which song are in non of the play lists?

I don't know of an audit feature, but if you mouseover a track or an album it will show what playlists the track or album is part of.

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 07:01:29 pm »

Create a view, and in the file list at the bottom, add a column for Playlists.  This will give you the list of playlists each track is in.  You can sort by that column to get an idea which tracks are not in playlists.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

trcns

• World Citizen
Re: IS there are to audit my music? Resolved.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 07:07:20 pm »

Thanks, Second recommendation fit perfect for what I was looking for.

jack wallstreet

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 07:14:44 pm »

I have found that creating a separate manual playlist field is useful regardless of the fact that there is a playlist field provided.  I can better control it and sort on it.  I do use the automated field, in part as verification of the manual one.  My playlist field identifies 1) the playlist name (numerically) and 2) also has a default for not being in a playlist and 3) another code for not in a playlist and don't want it in one.
John

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 07:45:05 pm »

Create a view, and in the file list at the bottom, add a column for Playlists.  This will give you the list of playlists each track is in.  You can sort by that column to get an idea which tracks are not in playlists.

In addition you can add the Playlist field to Action Window > Tag. It will allow to edit the playlist associations of the selected file or files. Right-click the expanded "AW > Tag > Playlists" field to access even more edit options.

The history of the Playlists column: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=64694
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up