INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nomad II HH_NO USB error when undocked?  (Read 735 times)

coatsm

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Nomad II HH_NO USB error when undocked?
« on: March 24, 2003, 10:58:34 am »

I have a Nomad II w/ 32 onboard and 64 SM card.

Been using Media Jukebox 8.0  Great app, love it so far.
Switched after my Creative App gave me problems installing when I upgraded to XP.  I do not want to switch PC app at this time.  

Everything great downloading from this app to the Nomad while docked.  Have latest driver from Creative and all the latest from Media Jukebox.

Installed the apps while using a port replicater and USB mini (non-powered) hub.  Worked great in that config.  

Went to beach this weekend and while showing off my cool device to father and brother in law, the problems started!  They like to laugh at me and call me gadget guy.  

I first deleted all files to make space but when I tried to
download new songs, I get a crytic "HH_NO" Error message.  

My feeling is this is a driver issue and is due to the fact
that it was set up as a downstream USB device on the hub but while "undocked" and connected directly to the laptop.  I get this message.  

"HH_NO" Error  This is from Media Jukebox but I belive it may be  passing thru a response from the Nomad Driver.

Got it to work again in (original) hooked up thru port
replicator and USB hub fashion but it is now flakey (got the message one more time but later it worked).  However, I want to be able to download stuff while away from home!

Thanks in advance!  

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Nomad II HH_NO USB error when undocked?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2003, 12:00:22 pm »

Coatsm,

What types of files are you attempting to transfer?  Is it possible to try to copy the files using Creative's software to verify this will work. I agree that it is most likely a hardware / driver issue so it is hard to troubleshoot it without your configuration.

Steve (JRiver)
Pages: [1]   Go Up