INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problems with webplay in iOS on iPhone 4  (Read 1119 times)

igzabether

• Recent member
problems with webplay in iOS on iPhone 4
« on: December 28, 2011, 08:20:06 am »

I'm having a problem with webplay on my iPhone 4.  I've been using this for quite a while now (at last 3 years on this phone and the iPhone 3G), but sometime in the MC16 development (I think), I started noticing a problem that I haven't had time to post about.

The navigation to the album I want to play works normally.  However, when I hit the play link, the next page loads but the black box with the arrow is misplaced at the top of the page over top of the text.  I can see that the text is still there under the black box, but just behind it (thus I can't see it).  This isn't really a big deal and haven't cared much, but I thought that might be good background.  The real trouble is next:  when I then hit the play arrow, the player comes up and the first song plays fine, but that's the only thing that plays.  After that, it stops and doesn't load the next song.  It goes back to the web page with the misplaced box.  If I hit the arrow again, I only get the first song to play again.  It's as if the playlist is just one song long even though I hit the play link next to the album name which used to pay the whole album.

I just tried the gizmo player site (which is really nice  :) ), but the same problem exists.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Thanks,
Igzabether

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: problems with webplay in iOS on iPhone 4
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 06:35:20 pm »

This has been reported a few times.

I have the same issue, though, to confirm again.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

igzabether

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 07:45:15 pm »

OK - is this problem going to be solved?  This really makes listening on the iPhone not feasible....would appreciate some help!

Thanks!
Igzabether

jfmus

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 04:50:43 pm »

I am having the same issue. Have been testing out some other options, but would really like to use this under Media Center. Anybody have any troubleshooting tips to resolve it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up