INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uber cool Plugin idea for jriver...Kinect programed to jriver/audio analyzer  (Read 2429 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

we were watching tv tonight and they had xbox kinect commercial on for - http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Central-2-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYYEK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1328158279&sr=1-1

and we thought wouldnt i tbe cool to use kinect in jriver to maybe make games, or just use it to film yourself while your dancing/partying and be able to have that live stream shot into jrivers displayview/visualizing software.. one could literally make Scenes, then use jrivers s=tagging software to make Scenes playlists, when one choses genre classical, then classical images/scenes could show in display view while the people can seem them dance in that theme,   Genre dance. maybe fast warp tunnel holes while you see yourself dancing in it.

The thought popped in our heads so thought we'd spew it out.

But incorporating kinect as a plugin/S could be Uber cool!
Lots of kinect info out there that shows many different ways its being used.

side thought... how many of you have kids/had kids? what happens when they see themselves on tv? and to be able to interact with there music on a customized level? :)

datdude

• MC Beta Team

would love to be able to 'paddle' through the 3D wall of media.
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

Insert Quote
would love to be able to 'paddle' through the 3D wall of media.

Great Idea!
would be like a virtual media controller!

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers

Given the rumor that Win8 may have support for playing X Box games natively maybe they will also support Kinect technology. If they do it should work with anything, sort of a virtual touch screen.
Sean
Pages: [1]   Go Up