INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo/WebRemote/WebGizmo views - possible to see all page numbers on each page?  (Read 1922 times)

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

Sometimes (especially when I'm slightly drunk...) I like to jump around a lot (figuratively and musically speaking, with my 95 kilos I don't do a lot of physical jumping because that would probably be bad for the house...) and play one track here and one track there. I like to do this on the TV (55" Philips connected to a Yamaha 9.1 audio system which sounds rather good). The problem is that even splitting into genres, five letter groupings and finally going into the single letter this letter can have 10-20 pages! And at the top of the WebGizmo I only see 5 page numbers, in addition to first, last, previous and next. Is it possible to expand this, so I can see all the page numbers at once? At least I could get a lot closer to what I'm looking for. For instance going to page 10 in a 14 page T would land me pretty close to "Touch Me (I Want to Feel Your Body)" by Samantha Fox, just to take a totally random and rather busty example... ;)

Also it would be nice to be able to set the maximum files viewed on one page so that I don't have to scroll down, but get the full page that the unit with the smallest display resolution can display at once, for instance.

Any help on any of these possible?
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Why not use search to narrow down the number?  "Touch", for example.  Or "-classical".

Or let Play Doctor do the job.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

Well, the Doctor isn't able to match my moods. My head takes leaps and bounds that won't work with that. Edit: And besides I rarely play the same track within a year, except for a few select tracks. And the fun for me is in associating and finding the tracks I want to listen to, the Doctor is too much like radio for my taste.

And I don't see any search fields in WebGizmo. Maybe we're not talking about the same thing, probably because I have no idea what I'm talking about? ;) I have attached a screenshot of how I see WebGizmo.

JimH

• Administrator

Sorry.  I missed the WebGizmo part.  There is a search though.  It's on the first page.  The Home button in the upper left will take you there. 

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

Am I missing something gleamingly obvious here? Or have I messed with WebGismo so it has dissappeared?

JimH

• Administrator

The home page.  Image attached.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

Oops... Gotta find that one, probably need to reset something... Thanks! :)

JimH

• Administrator

Click on the Home button in the upper left corner.

Are you drinking again?

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar

Eh...no, working. I never drink and work. Drink and play music? Yeah. Drink and watch 80's B action movies? Hell, yeah! But working? Not very good... Oh, and the view you see in my screenshot four posts up is what I get when I click the home button in the upper left corner. So that's why I say I have to reset something. I did change the pages to fit my needs, but that may have been before the search was implemented, or something.
Pages: [1]   Go Up