INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre View Wall List Style  (Read 1075 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Theatre View Wall List Style
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:32:35 am »

First of all I'm not sure if that is what you call it here is an image of what I mean.

Could you please consider disabling the changing backdrops for this style? Frankly as the style takes up most of the screen anyway, when you see the colours on the edge change as the image changes is quite ugly. The changing image is I think, fine for every other style apart from this one.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Theatre View Wall List Style
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 10:14:06 pm »

I'm fine with the background switching, because then if I drill in, it's already correct.

But if you can get enough popular support, we'll change it.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

MrHaugen

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 02:39:08 am »

I like it as it is too. It would not be great that ONE of several lists do not use backgrounds, and the other once do. As Matt points out, it's also preloaded for the times you enter each item. So that's a plus in my book as well.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

locust

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 07:36:03 am »

I suppose that is true about preloading the images and it would be weird if one of several didn't have the same features as all others.

Although mc downlaods images pretty fast it might not even be noticeable to many when they "drill" in to an artist.

The only other reason I could give in support of disabling the backdrops, it that this style seems to be the most cpu/gpu intensive style of the lot. So for people is not so fast systems may see a performance boost of the drawing of the patchwork when mc doesn't have to worry about preloading images.
Pages: [1]   Go Up