INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playback issues, MC stops playback after one track  (Read 1807 times)

• Recent member
Playback issues, MC stops playback after one track
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:55:00 pm »

Hi

I am rather new to all this and have installed a system using a qnap nas streaming to a naim uniti. I wanted to use MC as a control point for this but I have the problem that playback of Albums or several tracks selected stops after the first one.

Since I do not have the same issues with other control points I have tried ie asset, foobar, kinsky desktop, but very much prefer the looks and feel of MC i wonder whether there might be some setting, being set the wrong way.

From what I have read, the programs double click behaviour is set the right way. I thought that by using drag and drop to play an album and "drop" it directly on the uniti might be a way around the problem, but that has not worked either.

So, I would really be thankful if you could help me with this issue, so that i can finally fully enjoy MC  :)

Thanks

Seb.

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Playback issues, MC stops playback after one track
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 04:33:06 pm »

Hi

I am rather new to all this and have installed a system using a qnap nas streaming to a naim uniti. I wanted to use MC as a control point for this but I have the problem that playback of Albums or several tracks selected stops after the first one.

Since I do not have the same issues with other control points I have tried ie asset, foobar, kinsky desktop, but very much prefer the looks and feel of MC i wonder whether there might be some setting, being set the wrong way.

From what I have read, the programs double click behaviour is set the right way. I thought that by using drag and drop to play an album and "drop" it directly on the uniti might be a way around the problem, but that has not worked either.

So, I would really be thankful if you could help me with this issue, so that i can finally fully enjoy MC  :)

Thanks

Seb.

Hi Seb.

This is most likely an issue with the DLNA settings. Head here:

Tools > Options > Media Network > Add or Configure DLNA servers.

Since your device isn't listed, try altering the Audio Conversion settings. Also, check out the Advanced section; checking DLNA extra might help.

Also, you might want to check that the Repeat option (to the right of the timeline) isn't set to Stop After Each Item.

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:12:59 am »

Hi thanks for your message,

as it seems, this issue has been resolved with your help! I am now capable of playing more than one track, which is quite comfortable!

kind regards

Seb.

GerdW

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 10:03:16 am »

Nearly the same problem here....
But only with WMA files. MP3 and FLAC work fine.
If I play the files on the notebook-headphone everything is ok.

I am confused :-)

Greetings,
Gerd

Configuration: Win 7/32, Yamaha NP-S2000, MC 17.0.82
Pages: [1]   Go Up