INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *NEW* LowerRight Mini-Me Skin v1.0.7  (Read 1270 times)

ZRocker

• Citizen of the Universe
*NEW* LowerRight Mini-Me Skin v1.0.7
« on: May 08, 2002, 11:02:43 pm »

It was just reported to me that the LowerRight mini-me skin v1.0.6 that I posted for download on 05-02-2002 was bugged and did not display correctly.  I've fixed the LowerRight skin and posted a new version 1.0.7.  If you tried and/or have version 1.0.6, please download v1.0.7 from the MJ Accessories > Skins > mini-me download area or just click HERE to be taken directly to the download page.

My apologies...the error was caused by my modifications for UpperLeft and I missed this bug in 'regression' testing (because I forgot to remove state.xml when re-testing it).

Thanks...

peleton

• Junior Woodchuck
RE:*NEW* LowerRight Mini-Me Skin v1.0.7
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2002, 12:27:56 am »

hmmm, I can't seem to download it. Next Page

It there something wrong with the link?

p.

Listening to: 'Slow Movement' from 'Romeo and Juliet-Soundtrack' on Media Jukebox

nila

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2002, 02:58:45 am »

Doesn't work for me either.

ZRocker

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2002, 04:07:14 am »

Must be a JRiver problem...the link is beyond my control.  Are you clicking on the HERE link above and that is failling?  If so, try navigating do the mini-me skins area manually (via Accessories > Skins > mini-me > v8).

Ok...try clicking HERE...it seems downloading for the author's skin list page is broke (at JRiver) [I updated the link above too].

peleton

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2002, 06:35:38 am »

O.K. got it, thanks ZR.

Just a couple of things though:

Are you sure the whole mouse-wheel volume control thing is no-go?
The curious thing is, it works for any "pre-MJ8.0" skin, but none of the new "post MJ8.0" skins. !?!

I LOVE LowerRight, but I am soooo accustomed to using my mouse wheel to make quick volume adjustments. -I must admit I do switch back to the old skins for this feature.

-On that point (and I will post this in the bug thread also) MJ crashes whenever I switch from LowerRight to a "pre-MJ8" skin.  I have tested this quite a bit and MJ will happily switch from any pre-8 skin to LR (or any post-8 skin) because to do this you must use the Skin Manager.
But on post-MJ8 skins there is a short-cut menu. -Whenever I use this to switch to a pre-8 skin: CRASH (just MJ not the system)

However if I use the skin manager to do the same thing: no-problems.

I have tested this on many different pre & post MJ8 skins and many times over, and I have found that the crash will ALWAYS occur from LR but sometimes the JRiver skins work OK (crashed 3 times out of 10).

Hope this is useful info, and thanks again for the BEST mini-me skin.

cheers
peleton.

Listening to: 'Dirty_Creature' from 'Enz Of An Era' by 'Split Enz' on Media Jukebox

ZRocker

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2002, 08:15:27 am »

Peleton,

The pre-8.0 skinning engine is totally different that the 8.0 skinning engine.  Thus, the difference is mouse-wheel support for volume control...I can't fix anything for you...it's an MJ 8.0 'feature'.

On the crashing, you should report this as a bug to JRiver so Nikolay can look at it...again, out of my control.

Glad you like the skin!

peleton

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2002, 08:20:57 am »

oh well,

thanks anyway.

I have mentioned both in the MJ8-beta267 bug thread.

Oh doh! -I just remembered I didn't include my system info.

better do that....

cya,
back to that thread. Next Page

peleton.

Listening to: 'Autobahn' from 'The Mix' by 'Kraftwerk' on Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up