INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clean library option  (Read 3505 times)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Clean library option
« on: March 08, 2012, 03:48:14 pm »

Is there a Clean Lirbary option?  "Not Clear Library" I did that and it wiped out everything.  I would like to clean the library of all my content that has a splash mark on it - due to updrading from stand def to high def files (with the exact same name) but with a different extension.  Example:  Upgraded Stir of Echos (1999).mkv to Stir of Echos (1999).MT2S.  The mkv file no longer is there.  However, it's in the library with a splash mark on it.  I have lots of these that's been upgraded and the previous thumb nails / covert art or what ever their called are still in the library with splash marks on the. 

So a clean library option would come in handy for this.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Clean library option
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 02:10:50 pm »

Maybe you could search for .mkv and delete the ones you don't want.

MrHaugen

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 02:46:17 pm »

It would be soooo nice if there was a system to update media files like this, so you don't end up with duplicates or missing library items at all. I'm doing re-ripping and replacing of my bad MP3 with flac now, and it's insane much work.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 03:19:03 pm »

Auto-Import is designed to fix and removes broken links.

Tell it about the paths to your media, make sure it's set to fix broken links, and let it run in the background.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 03:51:04 pm »

Auto-Import is designed to fix and removes broken links.

Tell it about the paths to your media, make sure it's set to fix broken links, and let it run in the background.

I thought Auto-Import would do this as well.  I ran it with fix broken links like 3 times.  The first time was to get the new data in.  As i think about it.  Running auto import means that it has to scan my entire library each time, well I guess a clean library option would have scan the entire library as well huh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up