INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moodagent Integration?  (Read 947 times)

broncodan

• World Citizen
Moodagent Integration?
« on: March 22, 2012, 05:54:12 pm »

Hi,

I was looking around for a Mood tagging program and don't really seem to be able to find anything that will tag your files automatically but I did come across this program which seems to check your library against a database and is able to generate playlists based off mood/tempo.  It has a Winamp application - any chance to get something like this to work with Media Center?

Or any suggestions for a way to actually to import mood tags?  I saw a couple of old posts re: musicbrainz but it seemed a bit complicated and not very user friendly. 

Al ex

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Moodagent Integration?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 10:04:20 am »

I am looking for the same as you for a long time now, nothing happens on this. Seems, you and I are the only ones interested in this feature. I really would like to have a feature, which makes an automatic mood tagging. Then I could create playlist according to the mood. It would be even better, if I could say "first 60min this mood", then "next 60min that mood" and so on.

So far, I am using MusicBrainz Picard. As you say, it could be more user friendly, but it is OK to use. The user interface is pretty 1990, but better than nothing for the moment...
Pages: [1]   Go Up