INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flow View?  (Read 2798 times)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Flow View?
« on: March 30, 2012, 03:01:35 am »

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
Re: Flow View?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 03:03:41 am »

i just learned this tonight... in theaterview goto video/movies/more, then chose toggle list style. :)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 03:25:23 am »

i just learned this tonight... in theaterview goto video/movies/more, then chose toggle list style. :)

Got it. 

But it doesn't give me the description of the movie like in the link.  Has that been added yet?

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 03:26:43 am »

i just noticed the same thing... Mine isn't either.

MrHaugen

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 08:15:10 am »

Because that is a beta build. Not the final result. Some thought it was a good idea to strip this view of all meta data. I am not one of those :(

I really hope that a horizontal meta data info pane is allowed in this view in the future, so we can add some data that we find really important. I do not see any reason why you should not. At the same time, you would need to choose if you really want that Big info pane to show up for every item. This could be configurable in the view options imo. For some, the big info pane really breaks the flow of theater view. This sort of things would add a whole new level to customization for theater view. Today it's quite forced unfortunately. A way to remove the forcing of big info to appear, and an alternative look of this flow view with a bit smaller covers, and more meta data would make this view complete. Now it's just for those who like bling and cover arts. I'm sure there are quite a lot of those out there, but they are not everyone...
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 09:04:47 am »

Press enter to see (lots) more details.  You can even fully customize what details are available there in Options > Theater View > Customize file info panel
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 01:30:03 pm »

Press enter to see (lots) more details.  You can even fully customize what details are available there in Options > Theater View > Customize file info panel

Some people want more than just the title in a view that allows a very quick browse and advancing to the next title to browse, rather than having to go to a new screen and then back before going to the next title. I think I could be considered among those people now.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 02:49:22 pm »

Some people want more than  just the title in a view that allows a very quick browse and advancing ot he next title to browse, rather than having to go to a new screen and then back before going to the next title. I think I could be considered among those people now.

Yes,

The above link says it all.  Along with some codec tag info ie..  TrueHD, DTS-MA HD and a possible trailer tag to let us know if a trailer is there to look at.
Pages: [1]   Go Up