INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just migrated from iTunes  (Read 1156 times)

BenAlex

• Recent member
Just migrated from iTunes
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:37:55 am »

... and I don't have words to express my exuberant joy. I've always been skeptical about iTunes hate - I mean it's darn user friendly and very easy on the eye - but earlier today I just sat for half an hour with my mouth wide open playing my music through asio on my M-Audio Bx8a´s. Nearly had an involuntary bodily reaction  8).

So well done to the devs! Well darn done. I mean even 192 mp3 files sound like the're a bit closer to heaven!  My only gripe was that iPod support seemed to had been discontinued (it was a problem for me because I highly adore my iPod nano 4gen), but I tried to plug it in anyway, and even though there was a pop-up that told me it probably wouldn't work, syncing actually works like a charm (?). It works better than with iTunes actually.

I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer number of features and things to click and adjust, but yeah I'm silly impressed. I'm sorry if this is unwanted spam in what seems to be a very serious forum, but I just wanted to show my enthusiasm. 

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Just migrated from iTunes
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:43:45 am »

Very kind of you to take time to say so.  And welcome to the forum.

NickF

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 12:12:58 pm »

I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer number of features and things to click and adjust, but yeah I'm silly impressed.
Just take it one step at a time.  There are plenty of people here who will be happy to help.  Also, take a look at the Wiki here:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Category:Frequently_Asked_Questions

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

rick.ca

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 07:57:14 pm »

Another soul saved from iHell. :D

rjm

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 09:30:31 pm »

Welcome. I think the most useful tip to a new user is "right click is your friend". Try it everywhere.
Pages: [1]   Go Up