INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request: DiseqC switching for DVB-S  (Read 1986 times)

audioriver

• Citizen of the Universe
Feature request: DiseqC switching for DVB-S
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:05:24 am »

Currently the only way to watch channels from different satellites (fixed dish with multiple LNB's) is to first open another application, tune in to desired satellite, close it, then tune in with MC.
Windows 10 Pro x64

Sandy B Ridge

Re: Feature request: DiseqC switching for DVB-S
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:01:26 am »

Currently the only way to watch channels from different satellites (fixed dish with multiple LNB's) is to first open another application, tune in to desired satellite, close it, then tune in with MC.
looking at the 'scan for channels' dialog, DiseqC has a box, so I'm guessing the feature should be implemented.  Are you saying that it's not working properly ie. a bug rather that a feature request?

I don't have a multiLNB setup to test :(
SBR

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 09:35:39 am »

It's not working.  The interface is there, but I did not implement the internals.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Marcellus

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 01:44:48 am »

Is it ever going to work? I have bought a TBS6991 dual tuner card. Now I still use WMC for TV, but it would be so nice if MC would work with it. Also, I have a smart-card with CAM module. For the CAM is a application available so that WMC can see the CAM and this way I can watch the subscriber channels... My dish is fixed too with Astra 1,2,3 and Hotbird. In WMC I use the scanning function per transponder, this works fine although it is a lot of work. Why is the DisEqC so unfriendly? It would be much simpler to just select which satellite position you have on which DisEqC number? this is the way most linux tuners work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up