INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modify standart tagging of Get Movie & TV info  (Read 813 times)

Bengi010

• World Citizen
Modify standart tagging of Get Movie & TV info
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:21:50 am »

I'm looking to be consistent with my past tagging methods so I want to make one little tweak to the imported data for TV series.  I want the Season and Episode numbers to all be 2 or more digits, so that 1 is 01 and 2 is 02.  Is there some way to do that automatically when data is retrieved and the file is tagged? 
Intel Core i-5 6600K, Asus Z170-A ATX Motherboard, Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, Asus Xonar Essence STX,
                                          Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 1000w PSU, Lian-Li PC-B25F ATX Tower,
                                   Dell S2716DG G-Sync Monitor & AOC 2230 Monitor, Corsair Hydro H60 Cooler,
                                                                    Windows 10, JRiver MC 23

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Bengi010

• World Citizen
Re: Modify standart tagging of Get Movie & TV info
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 08:26:09 pm »

Thanks, I need to ask one more question though.  I read the post explaining how to write an expression using the PadNumber function and that seems like it will work perfectly.  But I don't know how to use it.  Where do I write this expression?
Intel Core i-5 6600K, Asus Z170-A ATX Motherboard, Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, Asus Xonar Essence STX,
                                          Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 1000w PSU, Lian-Li PC-B25F ATX Tower,
                                   Dell S2716DG G-Sync Monitor & AOC 2230 Monitor, Corsair Hydro H60 Cooler,
                                                                    Windows 10, JRiver MC 23

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Modify standart tagging of Get Movie & TV info
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 10:27:21 am »

I'm assuming you mean in Theater View?

Here's a similar configuration I have.  You'll want to change the field from Disc to Episode.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up