INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EPG first row has multiple shows in each cell  (Read 1241 times)

opy01

• Junior Woodchuck
EPG first row has multiple shows in each cell
« on: April 13, 2012, 03:01:22 pm »

The very first row in the EPG looks like it is loading names of shows from tons of channels in it.  This has happened since day one but it went away after I cleaned up the channels.   It was like that on channel 2 but once I deleted channel 2 it went away.  Now with the new computer it came back but after I deleted channel 2 now channel 4 is screwed up.  Did I do something or is there something simple I can do to fix it?

It is also really slow loading the EPG now when it was almost instant on the old system.

Sandy B Ridge

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: EPG first row has multiple shows in each cell
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 03:57:06 pm »

The very first row in the EPG looks like it is loading names of shows from tons of channels in it.  This has happened since day one but it went away after I cleaned up the channels.   It was like that on channel 2 but once I deleted channel 2 it went away.  Now with the new computer it came back but after I deleted channel 2 now channel 4 is screwed up.  Did I do something or is there something simple I can do to fix it?

It is also really slow loading the EPG now when it was almost instant on the old system.
I had this problem a while back,

I think I just did a 'Clear program guide' and reloaded the program guide and it was fine after. I've rejigged my channels and EPG lots of times since then, so I can't vouch for this fixing it!

SBR

opy01

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: EPG first row has multiple shows in each cell
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 04:40:30 pm »

That worked!  That would explain why it was fixed on my first install on the old PC, I reloaded the EPG a few times experimenting lol.  Thanks a million! ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up