INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cowen Plenue Z2  (Read 2156 times)

GreggP

• Galactic Citizen
Cowen Plenue Z2
« on: April 16, 2012, 10:18:57 pm »

I'm interested in the Cowon Z2 PMP. The Cowon Z2 is not a phone, it's a PMP, like the iPod Touch, except with better quality audio.

For more info go here:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/13/cowon-plenue-z2-price-shipping-details-hands-on-impressions/

I have a few question about this...

If I owned one of these, I'd like to upload music from my collection and store the tracks locally on the player just like I currently do with my older SanDisk Sansa e280 player. In addition to just playing music, I want my library updated with playback data when I sync back to my media library. I currently can't do this with my Sandisk PMP. So when I play a track on the PMP and sync with my library, it doesn't update the library with data that the track was played x number of times at time/date, etc. Is this something I could do with the Cowon Z2 (which runs Android 2.3.5) running Gizmo?

Also, if I have a WIFI Internet connection, will I be able to play/stream music from my JRMCv17 library, without having to play locally stored tracks? I assume this would be using MC media server. If this is possible, what are the limitations? I would like to play my lossless tracks without downsampling to some low bitrate setting.

Thanks for any info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up