INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is working last.fm plugin???  (Read 783 times)

martin187

• Recent member
Where is working last.fm plugin???
« on: April 24, 2012, 04:34:57 pm »

Install the latest version (previous was 12). A previous version I had from 2008 onwards, and all worked beautifully. Now, however, last.fm does not work anymore, I read the forums and try everything!
When I last.fm logs, all went well, but showed Information: Subscribe: NO! Playing no - Scrobble "listening to" is a nicely marked, but nothing does not work as they should!
And now, I studied the thing pon "play last.fm radio" and from there came a message: This feature is only available to last.fm subscribers. Do I have to pay each month FURTHERMORE 3usd? Stop the thieves, working with a plugin?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Where is working last.fm plugin???
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 04:55:37 pm »

In Tools/Options/Services, you can enter account login information.  Last.fm is part of MC now, not a plug-in that you download.

kaiynne

• World Citizen
  • I Changed this by choosing profile
Re: Where is working last.fm plugin???
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 05:54:21 pm »

Install the latest version (previous was 12). A previous version I had from 2008 onwards, and all worked beautifully. Now, however, last.fm does not work anymore, I read the forums and try everything!
When I last.fm logs, all went well, but showed Information: Subscribe: NO! Playing no - Scrobble "listening to" is a nicely marked, but nothing does not work as they should!
And now, I studied the thing pon "play last.fm radio" and from there came a message: This feature is only available to last.fm subscribers. Do I have to pay each month FURTHERMORE 3usd? Stop the thieves, working with a plugin?

You do understand that it costs money to run a website right?  I hardly think it is reasonable to call last.fm thieves for charging for a premium service...
Pages: [1]   Go Up