INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVD Ripping Failure  (Read 990 times)

Mr James Dunn

• Recent member
DVD Ripping Failure
« on: November 02, 2011, 06:34:05 pm »

Hi,

Over the past few weeks i've restarted the process of ripping all of my dvd to my nas. I've been using ANY DVD HD to rip to my hard drive. However i have tried ripping some with MC and every time i try to rip a dvd it comes up with an error message about "ripping failed. would you like the incomplete ripped data deleted?"

Whilst this isn't a major porblem as i can rip in other software it would be good to get it working. Any ideas?

Thanks

J

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: DVD Ripping Failure
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 06:36:31 pm »

Over the past few weeks i've restarted the process of ripping all of my dvd to my nas. I've been using ANY DVD HD to rip to my hard drive. However i have tried ripping some with MC and every time i try to rip a dvd it comes up with an error message about "ripping failed. would you like the incomplete ripped data deleted?"

Whilst this isn't a major porblem as i can rip in other software it would be good to get it working. Any ideas?
You could check the settings under File Locations.

Mr James Dunn

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 06:56:37 pm »

Jim,

I've had a look in the file location options and everything seems to be ok (all of the specified locations are ok) although i'm not sure what all of the settings do. Is there a default setting that i could go back to that would work? It works with CDs jsut not dvd.

J

Audioseduction

• World Citizen
  • World Class Referance Playback!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 07:48:58 pm »

Would like to know of a solution also as I'm experiancing the same issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up