INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Art work for Series in Theater View  (Read 826 times)

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
Art work for Series in Theater View
« on: May 14, 2012, 02:45:41 pm »

does anyone know how i can update/ change cover art work for series in Theater view? At the moment some of my series have a "proper" cover whereas with others MC just pulls the thumbnail from the first episode in the series. Presumably MC is pulling the proper cover from somewhere, but I've no idea from where or how i can change the ones where it's just pulling an episode thumbnail. Cheers. John

struct

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Art work for Series in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 12:28:35 am »

go to tools->options->file location and you should see a cover art folder listed; eg. mine is c:\users\me\Music\Coverart.

in that directory are all of the music and video coverart.  There should be a Series subdirectory with your series coverart.  Directly adding or modifying files here should make it show into theatre view (file name to match series name).  You can also make a Seasons subdirectory and put season coverart, e.g. Bones - Season 1.jpg

Craig

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Art work for Series in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 02:26:56 am »

Unfortunately I don't think that automatic meta data scraping gets this images. You'll probably have to get the series cover with a manual meta data lookup (right click the show and Get meta data....), or adding the images manually like Struct mentioned.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up