INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to install lic on new computer  (Read 1734 times)

cjhintonjr

• Recent member
Unable to install lic on new computer
« on: May 24, 2012, 01:28:54 pm »

I have been using  JRiver software software on older computers and now that I got a windows 7 computer a Gateway 64bit.  I am no longer able register it.  When I try I get this message "This license has been restored too many times".   What can be done that I do not have to Wait until next year for me to be able to us it on my new computer.  I am on a fixed income so buying another is not and option   Please someone help me.  My email address email is when I ordered it is (cjhintonjr at yahoo)  I purchased it Feb. 18 2012.
Columbus Hinton

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Unable to install lic on new computer
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:33:20 pm »

Please try again.

cjhintonjr

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:07:24 pm »

If you were here I would kiss you  (smile)
Thank you so so very much

cjhintonjr

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 01:20:31 am »

Media center 18 has kept loosing my registration key so many time that it is sad.  Every time that maintenance is performed on ,y PC such as cleaning the disk and reboots,  when jriver starts it ask me to restore my license and I am told that the registration has been used to many times and it is not of my doing that it happens sometimes it will not happen for a month are so then one day I start it and it is no longer registered.  Can you tell me what is happening and how to try to prevent it from happening and reset the registration key() I purchased version 18.  Pleas help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 06:42:08 am »

Your license is now revoked for posting it here.

Are you using a registry cleaner?  If so, do not.

Something on your PC is causing problems.

cjhintonjr

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 10:10:13 am »

I receive a message that my registration has been revoked because I thought that I was sending a message to a support person here.  And I do not know how to let you know my account information thinking that the only way to get support was to sive some type of identification to my account.  How do I go about getting it back and working.  it is not easy for me to understand how to use this type of support and I am sorry that I messes up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up