INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Font Overide  (Read 819 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Album Font Overide
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:46:43 pm »

It is possible to override the default font for one album?

I have the ep Submerse - ムネアツイーピー

But in mc it just shows the little rectangles

I use the Segoe UI Symbol font as it contains the stars I need to display my album ratings, I am unsure if a font exists that will cater for all my needs.

Would it be possible for the dev team to implement a font override on a per album basis? That way I could still use my default font but still have foreign characters.

Perhaps a field that contains all the system fonts but at the top there is [Default].

Thanks

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Album Font Overide
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 03:06:00 am »

It works for me. I just did a simple test. I changed MC's font setting to Segoe UI Symbol and copy pasted ムネアツイーピー to a file tag.

Maybe the tag inside you file is not in the Unicode format and needs a language specific font and system configuration. Retagging the files inside MC might help.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

vagskal

Re: Album Font Overide
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 05:06:30 am »

I use Segoe UI and stars, heart, cross, korean, Cyrillic and other special characters usually show up fine in MC. But every now and then MC loses the ability to show those special characters and replaces them with rectangles. Sometimes a restart of the PC fixes the issue (but not always) and sometimes changing the font in MC back and forth fixes the issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up