INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MadVR crash  (Read 2062 times)

dean70

• Citizen of the Universe
MadVR crash
« on: June 02, 2012, 07:07:27 pm »

I have JRiver 17.0.147 installed and had a MadVR Crash report popup in the middle of watching Super 8 which is an m2ts file. I was able to select continue & watch the rest of the movie without interruption. This is the first time I have had this error and have watched dozens of movies.

MadVR crash report attached.

CountryBumkin

Re: MadVR crash - MC is in beta
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 10:16:49 am »

MC 17 is a beta version. You should always install the latest version (at top of forum) if you're having a problem. Many times the problems reported by one person have also been reported by others (previously)  and have been fixed in a new release. So, install the latest version, then if it crashes, provide that log.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MadVR crash
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 10:19:29 am »

At build 160, MC17 is no longer beta, but we still sometimes have problems.  You could try MC 17.0.160 from the top of this board, or you could use Red October Standard.

CountryBumkin

Re: MadVR crash
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 12:32:39 pm »

At build 160, MC17 is no longerr beta, but we still sometimes have problems.  You could try MC 17.0.160 from the top of this board, or you could use Red October Standard.

Correction noted. I thought MC17 was considered beta until delevopment ended (and MC18 develpoment started). Regardless, IMO, anyone reporting a problem should always update to latest version first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up