INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD TEXT HELP  (Read 776 times)

CHINO

CD TEXT HELP
« on: May 01, 2002, 05:43:03 pm »

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO PUT IN THE NAME OF THE SONG . THANKS.

Darwyn

RE:CD TEXT HELP
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2002, 10:29:03 am »

I have never gotten CD TEXT to work in Windows. I don't think Media Jukebox supports it anyway. Nero has CD TEXT options, but I couldn't make it work. I have only successfully burned CD TEXT in a LINUX operating system on the "Gnome Toaster" program. If you use Linux try that out. You can get the latest version at the SourceForge website, if I recall accurately.

Best of luck,
Darwyn

chino

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2002, 04:19:19 pm »

Thank you Darwyn, for your help.

ZRocker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2002, 04:22:08 pm »

I use MJ to burn CD Text all day long...when these CDs are played back on CD Text capable devices (portables and car CD players), they read fine.  MJ does not support reading CD Text.  MJ does support writing CD Text, but only on some CD burners that support writing CD Text.

Chino

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2002, 04:47:19 pm »

Thanks Rocker, that was a very good explanation, no wonder why after I burned a cd and replayed it with MJ there's no text. Thanks.

chino

zrocker
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2002, 04:55:01 pm »

I have another question, so you mean that not all cd player are capable of reading text??

ZRocker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2002, 05:26:02 pm »

You got it!!  Not all CD burners can write CD Text...Not all CD readers can read CD Text...Not all CD burners that can burn CD Text are supported by MJ for writting CD Text...and Not all PC application support reading CD text from CD readers that do support CD Text.  So, good luck!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up