INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Startup Location  (Read 635 times)

Bengi010

• World Citizen
Startup Location
« on: June 05, 2012, 08:49:54 pm »

I'm trying to figure out how to tell MC which view I want to see when it starts.  I know that under options, startup you can choose a coarse location like audio, video, images, etc.  However there are a lot of different choices under each of those options.  Mine seems to have decided to open up to the Genre view of video, a view which I vary rarely use.  It would be nice if it opened to Movies, or TV Series, or Recently Imported but I can't figure out how to make that happen.
Intel Core i-5 6600K, Asus Z170-A ATX Motherboard, Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, Asus Xonar Essence STX,
                                          Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 1000w PSU, Lian-Li PC-B25F ATX Tower,
                                   Dell S2716DG G-Sync Monitor & AOC 2230 Monitor, Corsair Hydro H60 Cooler,
                                                                    Windows 10, JRiver MC 23

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Cheers
Re: Startup Location
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 08:53:51 pm »

Have you tried last location?
If you choose that option and you are in Videos/Movies when you reopen MC it should return there or any other view you are at when you close.
Sean
Pages: [1]   Go Up