INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: playlist view wont go to list  (Read 1428 times)

mikem

• Recent member
playlist view wont go to list
« on: June 06, 2012, 11:25:16 pm »

new user  17... music files from cassettes make up my play lists, all different artists.
currently playing and recently played in 17 gives the  (details) standard line upon line view.The same view I had in Media 15 for playlists,library, etc.  Now each title  viewed in (details)  in playlists that were imported from 15  takes up a third of the screen...in viewing and in making new play lists for burning there is so much  scrolling.....  searched forum and found this might be the only  play list view starting with 16 giving suggestions to work from library, which works if the playlist order wasn't so important. Please confirm no other view is available in playlists. All my Media 17 settings seem to be the same as 15 and have searched forum hour after hour for answers....  Do I have to return to 15  to continue converting cassettes,,, or rethink 17 and save and import playlists when editing and making new mixes

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: playlist view wont go to list
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 11:32:44 am »

I don't think I follow the statement that the upper control/thumbnail area in a playlist's view takes up 1/3 of the screen.  I find it is about 5 files worth of space.  Is this the area you are saying is taking too much space from your file list (the playlist view)?
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

mikem

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 08:02:49 am »

In MC15 my playlist view (>standard ....>1view) I can view 25 >detailed...stable tracks on 1 screen.  Can't seem to duplicate in MC17
Will try a new cassette conversion (non imported)?
 Thanks

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 01:06:22 am »

I wonder if you have the thing in "Tiles" mode...

See the image below, and if your tick is beside Tiles, click on "Details" to get back to something more familiar.

Also, if you're an MC17 user now, you may find you get a better/quicker response time if you post your questions in the MC17 forum as this forum is for the free Media Jukebox software.

-marko

mikem

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 04:58:55 pm »

Thanks MrC and Marco. I was in detail view not tile... As intended I finally entered new files into the standard (not imported playlists, which I didn't import personally from MC15, but had a friend struggle thru... maybe he imported in tile mode)... I now have the view I love working with... Thanks again Mike M
Pages: [1]   Go Up