INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: video audio settings  (Read 884 times)

yukibarr

• Junior Woodchuck
video audio settings
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:01:05 pm »

Can someone let me know where i can find the video audio setting please?

NickF

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: video audio settings
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 01:20:31 pm »

The Tools > Options > Audio applies to video as well as music.  If you want different audio settings for video, you can create specific Zones.  The Audio settings can be different for each Zone.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

yukibarr

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 03:15:41 am »

I would like to set the audio to 5.1 (my computer is connected to my AV pre-amp via coaxial spdif lead) but only stereo output us available. How do I sort this out?

NickF

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 03:30:57 am »

Go to Tools > Options > Audio > Settings > DSP & output format.  At the top right of the window under Channels, use the drop down list to select what you want.  Select 5.1 then close the window (use the window close X) then click OK on the Options window and save changes.  Remember that, with this option, all media will be converted to 5.1, even your stereo audio.  If you don't want this, either create a Zone for audio or choose "source number of channels" in the option.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10
Pages: [1]   Go Up