Networks and Remotes > Media Network

Sonos and MC17

<< < (4/7) > >>

brossmac:
Well, I'm just using Twonky now and I can only send from Twonky to one player. Once it's playing I can group the players so that it's synced throughout the house. Twonky will only send to a single player and not a group (from what I can tell).

Once a playlist is playing through the SONOS I can't use the SONOS controls to skip tracks and the songs don't show up in the SONOS queue, so I can't edit the playlist while it's playing. That would be useful to do.

csimon:
I'm thinking of the possibilities - sync'd DLNA devices at last!  But...

When you group players, they appear as a group and not as individual players?  So to achieve whole house audio, before playing you have to ungroup them, start playing a track, and then group them, then to pick another track you have to ungroup, start playing, and then group again?  Therefore it's only really practical with large playlists?

brossmac:
Anything going on in development (of MC18...) to allow MC to push to SONOS or add them as zones?

Just checking....

giamma:

+1 to this proposal

BernhardS:
I wanna buy wireless speakers and ma favorite is sonos. you might conduct a survey to determine demand sonos support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version